Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
I can already see a small issue that I'm going to have with this game in the future, one that also applies to other H games I've played: You won't see your favorite positions with every girl haha.
For example, a lot of the characters are thicc but that doesn't guarantee doggy, thighfucking, tittyfucking, etc for each one and I'm sure a lot of the gimmicky characters are gonna do some weird fictional positions/gestures you've never seen before lol.
It's not bad or anything, it's just you might have to suppress your expectations a bit when seeing the character designs.
I guess as long as there is an element of femdom that game is serving it's purpose.
Sadly I agree with this. Some positions such as anal, face sitting, and amazon position are just great staple positions. It's always such a missed opportunity when a girl with a big butt doesn't do much with it.

gigachad amazon position
Pics? I am sure many of us really want to see this position.

• Love
Reactions: lasklinz

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019
Sadly I agree with this. Some positions such as anal, face sitting, and amazon position are just great staple positions. It's always such a missed opportunity when a girl with a big butt doesn't do much with it.
Yep and if everyone had every position it would just be Honeyselect lol. So it must be difficult to find a balance, I wish I had access to the discord.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
I love new girls expecially the little wich:love: hope she ll have amazing footjob skills and hopefully no toenail XD

Anyone knows when the new update with new girls will be released?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
Are there any secrets/easter eggs you guys have found? I found a location somewhere behind Alice's house that lets you unlock all scenes. I wonder if there is anything you can do in/near the lake, because fishing was mentioned, I can swim in it, and there is a line in the scene transition that claims eerie noises come from the lake.

efthkal

Mar 18, 2021
Are there any secrets/easter eggs you guys have found? I found a location somewhere behind Alice's house that lets you unlock all scenes. I wonder if there is anything you can do in/near the lake, because fishing was mentioned, I can swim in it, and there is a line in the scene transition that claims eerie noises come from the lake.
Is it possible to show us where behind Alice's house, because I didn't find?

Reactions: footjob87
Oct 2, 2018
Do you guys think we will ever get another girl with a similar body to herba? ik all the guys who like BBW loved herba
same as all the guys who like incest loved alice and those who like Loli loved the new design Mr.Obvious.
I'm sure the top tier patreon subscriber will have power over what genre,body type,personality the game will have
from all the design i've seen so far it's less likely to have another Herba like character because of what they're providing right now are quality over quantity.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes