Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes
May 28, 2020
Lmao. That's insane. I couldn't put up with that. Besides, having the computer power turned on for 20 hours straight is very expensive nowadays. If I'm not sitting in front of my screen, it's shutting down.

• Wow
Reactions: footjob87
Nov 27, 2019
The upcoming update is like a whole new game with a huge location and many girls which have multiple scenes + the dev choosed to complete it and then release it instead of releasing in batches
That's why we wait till he ends cooking
It should already finish like 10/8 it is been so long. He should release before this mid year.

Reactions: {0__0}

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
It should already finish like 10/8 it is been so long. He should release before this mid year.
Nah, not the amount of quality content he is preparing
- script
- concept arts
- location + characters
- sounds
- animations
If I had to guess, end of 2023 could be an realistic date but that really depends on how long it takes to create 1 scene

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Nah, not the amount of quality content he is preparing
- script
- concept arts
- location + characters
- sounds
- animations
If I had to guess, end of 2023 could be an realistic date but that really depends on how long it takes to create 1 scene
yeah this time he has to prepare 30GB of clouds and empty sky instead of just a small lake and some trees this time

• Angry
Reactions: footjob87

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
He could release one witch a month, instead of 6 witches a year
One witch every 3 months seems more realistic, but isn't getting all of them in one big update much better? The best outcome imo would be if he didn't have to priorities short updates and could fully dedicate himself to the whole game so we get the full game in 3-5 years as a complete chunk. Though with how the voting has worked in the past that's probably not possible.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes