Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes
Oct 23, 2022
I fear this game may end up being way too big for the developers to handle
not really but i think numeric needs to start getting the hscenes done asap as thats what people are hear for. if the update in a few days does not confirm the creation of scenes by a new animator then i would be a little worried as then it would be 2 months now where the world of the game has been completed and numeric has said he is still looking for an animator

Jul 3, 2020
not really but i think numeric needs to start getting the hscenes done asap as thats what people are hear for. if the update in a few days does not confirm the creation of scenes by a new animator then i would be a little worried as then it would be 2 months now where the world of the game has been completed and numeric has said he is still looking for an animator
don't worry,he said that he found more animators,graphics designers,rooms designers etc,so his staff incrased a lot,i think we will have this game relased before gta 6 lol

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
So they use swords, shields and magic potions but they also have industrial tobacco production with modern cigarette packaging and filters made from plastic cellulose acetate fibre...weird
I was thinking the same thing with Tower of Trample and it's mention of "Lemon soda".

As for Alice and her cigarettes, that is a good question. Perhaps this universe had a witch-induced technological regression. :unsure:

Apr 18, 2023
I was thinking the same thing with Tower of Trample and it's mention of "Lemon soda".

As for Alice and her cigarettes, that is a good question. Perhaps this universe had a witch-induced technological regression. :unsure:
Yes, quite possible. In my head canon, the UTW realm takes place on a Daemon World within the Eye of Terror
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes