Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Good to see that this dev is still working, hopefully their new game comes to Steam (like the old game)... :)

goggeen

Mar 18, 2019
So where do I find the version of the game where I can fight the very first boss? Is there a link somewhere else in this thread, or is that version lost forever.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
So where do I find the version of the game where I can fight the very first boss? Is there a link somewhere else in this thread, or is that version lost forever.
Steam 1.8, it's included as "Episode 0", you have to select it at the start of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: goggeen

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
what's the difference between the steam version and the "download" version?

I'm not sure but should't be any substantial differenc , besides the selling platform.

I usuanly recommend the steam one because It's the one that I've dowloaded so I know it's update and you can use the uncensoring patch into the archive.

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
I'm not sure but should't be any substantial differenc , besides the selling platform.

I usuanly recommend the steam one because It's the one that I've dowloaded so I know it's update and you can use the uncensoring patch into the archive.
ok, thanks

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
hey, still no content update since 2022-07-30 ? i mean that kinda long to fck Alice
don't think the mc will fuck alice aside from that dream, numeric(from what i've seen) hasn't said anything about her being in chapter 2 but maybe she will, i think once he's established a proper team things should be better, the amount of $$ he's made from this game i'm sure he wants to take production really slow and bring the demo out at the highest quality

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
What's the difference between Under_the_Witch-v1.8 and HerosJourney ? different names and .rar size

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
When was the last update and will there be more in the future or are you making another game?

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes