Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes

Meriance

Sep 28, 2023
please god, let there be an option to exclude scat/fart shit please
It's not up to us to choose my friend X-D... BUT:

*Fart content will be definitely included since it's already inside episdode one and seems to be something that his patreons like
*We don't know if pegging will be, since a little finger it's not as a strap-on. Anyway I think that the tail of the succubus girl could be involved in some weird anal play.
*guro I don't think we will see something so extreeme.
*Scat it's something that has been foreshadowed at the end of episode 1 and I fear that the idea does not disgust numericgaze as do with me or many of us. We will se.
man i sure love my femdom games, i wonder what this holds for m-
good lord.PNG

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020

*Fart content will be definitely included since it's already inside episdode one and seems to be something that his patreons like
*We don't know if pegging will be, since a little finger it's not as a strap-on. Anyway I think that the tail of the succubus girl could be involved in some weird anal play.
*Scat it's something that has been foreshadowed at the end of episode 1 and I fear that the idea does not disgust numericgaze as do with me or many of us. We will se.
I really hope Neumeric doesn't go the scat route, this is going to be the most beautiful h game ever made. The last thing such amazing graphics need to be used for is displaying images of literal sh*t.

View attachment 3406310 Numeric going above and beyond with this one, man loves his details
Now THIS I can get behind (Or in front of)! Prostate fingering is amazing and this would lead very nicely into a pegging scene. The view of MC getting ridden by the witch while his face contrasts humiliation to her's glowing with pride would be incredible.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Please no pegging, guro, scat, fart content. I'll bail on such a long wait if i see this.
fr bro all i want is the game to keep doing what its good at. like they did do farting before (ew :sick:) and now they adding this fingering scene (with mf xray and everything) but i just hope they dont do scat or shove dick shaped objects in our asses as well cause that would be hella gay and dissapointing. but then again i got no clue what fetishes awakened within these patreons supporters and the dev himself so all we can do is hope..

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021

Damn gas?!
welp... my interest is back in this game :devilish:
i though it was gonna be a 1 time thing

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
fr bro all i want is the game to keep doing what its good at. like they did do farting before (ew :sick:) and now they adding this fingering scene (with mf xray and everything) but i just hope they dont do scat or shove dick shaped objects in our asses as well cause that would be hella gay and dissapointing. but then again i got no clue what fetishes awakened within these patreons supporters and the dev himself so all we can do is hope..
Idk about that, it was such a missed opportunity for Alice to NOT thrust her magical girl wand up her poor brother's backdoor.

Anyway let's see the bright side: the facesitting scene seems pretty good.
More facesitting always makes a game better. :love:

Reactions: stickypicky

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
I want more update on this game :(
We all do lmao, sadly we have to wait till the end of the year for the update to come and even then it's possible we get it early next year, hopefully numeric's team grows and with that the time on releases shortens

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
there's 100% gonna be more fart stuff, we already have it in the game and with the amount of girls coming i'm sure at least one of them will have some kinda fart scene, i hope we never get scat but who knows what fetishes numeric might bring out
I REALLY hope Neumeric changes course on that... And ideally reverses the toilet stuff he already put into the game. I hope he will look at the example of Domina and how Deka allowed that gem to become at least 20 percent toilet simulator.

Reactions: stickypicky

flapper23

Jun 27, 2023
We all do lmao, sadly we have to wait till the end of the year for the update to come and even then it's possible we get it early next year, hopefully numeric's team grows and with that the time on releases shortens
whats the latest update on this game? i only know herba ,that witch and that bitch who lives next to you. Has any character or scenes been added?

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
whats the latest update on this game? i only know herba ,that witch and that bitch who lives next to you. Has any character or scenes been added?
sadly not, we're probably gonna get one more girl(kuro) at the end of the year, my thoughts are that we're gonna get 1 girl every year but i'm probably wrong since if that happened chap 2 would take 10 years to finish

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.90 star(s) 116 Votes