Ren'Py Under Your Spell [v0.1.0] [Shady Characters]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Dude I don't think the intention is no sexual content here, like give him 30 seconds to add more content lol. Putting no sexual on it will turn so many people off before it even gets a chance at exposure and watchlisting.
Well, at least Shady Character 1 should add those future and planned tags under the 'Genre' box. People love tags and will be turned off if they don't have any sexual ones on the front page.

I agree with everyone here though, the art is really nice... I mean it looks like it's done by a professional. I hope the quality isn't compromised in the long run.

Dev, if my opinion matters at all, please don't be a slowburn for crying out loud, we already have enough of them already.

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Well, at least Shady Character 1 should add those future and planned tags under the 'Genre' box. People love tags and will be turned off if they don't have any sexual ones on the front page.

I agree with everyone here though, the art is really nice... I mean it looks like it's done by a professional. I hope the quality isn't compromised in the long run.

Dev, if my opinion matters at all, please don't be a slowburn for crying out loud, we already have enough of them already.
How can you possibly believe it would be a slow burn when the MC is a loser that resorts to using magic to get his dick wet?
I'm sticking around only for the artwork, as the premise doesn't give much promise.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
How can you possibly believe it would be a slow burn when the MC is a loser that resorts to using magic to get his dick wet?
I'm sticking around only for the artwork, as the premise doesn't give much promise.
Lmao. By your ... 'standards' you must consider the MCs in 99.99% of adult games losers then, because nearly all of them involve some amount of manipulation, subterfuge, or otherwise stacking the deck to obtain more pussy than the average Joe.

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Lmao. By your ... 'standards' you must consider the MCs in 99.99% of adult games losers then, because nearly all of them involve some amount of manipulation, subterfuge, or otherwise stacking the deck to obtain more pussy than the average Joe.
Yes, yes I do.
10:1, if he doesn't already have one, the spell with give him a huge dick... just like 99.99% of all the other adult games here.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Shady Character 1

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024

Wouldn't it be bad if people download the game for something that is in the tag, but isn't in the game yet? Me personally, I would rather underpromise and overdeliver than the other way around. But I am not really familiar with the rules and standards here in particular.
As for the slowburn. Definitely not our intention. But we are still just a two-person team who does this in our spare time.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
What's the "Potter game curse"?
Usually someone makes a HP themed game, and everyone starts drooling hoping to plow Hermoine, then the game gets legal action threatened (copyright infringement or similar) and goes bye bye.

*However, yours is less blatant - these games were like really really straight up obvious HP parodies

Reactions: Shady Character 1

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Usually someone makes a HP themed game, and everyone starts drooling hoping to plow Hermoine, then the game gets legal action threatened (copyright infringement or similar) and goes bye bye.

*However, yours is less blatant - these games were like really really straight up obvious HP parodies
I don't think most of them got copy righted, the devs just quit

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes