Ren'Py Under Your Spell [v0.1.0] [Shady Characters]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Shady Character 1

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
That's rough. So the more characters you make, the less content we'll see, like if you have 5 girls we'll see 20% of the work you've done.
No, you can date multiple girls. No harem - doesn't mean that you can only date one. But dating multiple will definitely be more difficult than dating one.

blake77

Jul 10, 2023
There are missing images in the game. Image 'bg stadium' not found. Also 'bg dining_hall' is also missing.

there is a script error for 'risie_1b'

Last edited:

Shady Character 1

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
There are missing images in the game. Image 'bg stadium' not found. Also 'bg dining_hall' is also missing.

there is a script error for 'risie_1b'
Missing backgrounds are ok. We are working on them now. I will check the code for the rosie_1b. Thank you, for your feedback

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
Was it in the corgi event (because I only managed to find missing images there. but no crashes) or somewhere else? Any info would help
It seems to be some bg images. The crash happened when it asked me to warn someone or something and I selected the second option and it crashed. Another crash was when attended a certain class but I don't remember which. I'll try to recreate it to pinpoint the problems.

Reactions: Shady Character 1

Shady Character 1

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
It seems to be some bg images. The crash happened when it asked me to warn someone or something and I selected the second option and it crashed. Another crash was when attended a certain class but I don't remember which. I'll try to recreate it to pinpoint the problems.
I found the issue with the warning of the boy. It will fixed in the next update. And I also found the issue with the class. It is the Divination class during a New Moon. Thank you, for reporting those

Reactions: Knuffle

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Idk if my game is bugged or what but after weeks of doing the same shitty tasks I haven't found one single girl. I have seen scenes with the twink friend and some professors during classes.
It seems like the game suffers the sandbox curse, too much grind for too little content. A shame bc the art is good.

Reactions: notBatman747

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
There’s a certain class or activity tied to each girl I’ve gathered. If you’re only aiming for one of them you just need to find it and then consistently engage in that activity
Even then, I feel like this
Idk if my game is bugged or what but after weeks of doing the same shitty tasks I haven't found one single girl. I have seen scenes with the twink friend and some professors during classes.
It seems like the game suffers the sandbox curse, too much grind for too little content. A shame bc the art is good.

Shady Character 1

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Even then, I feel like this
Well, it is a pretty early alpha, so the content is pretty scarce at the moment. It is mostly here to display general mechanics of the game.
As for meeting the girls, you do need to do their preferred activities and have their preferred stats for a chance to meet them. You don't need to grind, as much as you need to know when and where to look for them. Or you can just go with the plot and you should eventually meet the girls naturally. At least that's the idea

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes