4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Wow too bad project was abandoned. It's a great game, pretty decent story line and the girls are eye candy with these renders.

R P

Jan 16, 2021
bro had a good game in the making, but with commitment issues and a low attention span, he went with ai art lmao good luck with that.
Hey, at least he had the decency to just ghost everybody, as opposed to stringing people along just to keep taking their money on Patreon, like a lot of these rat fucks :cautious:

...or is he indeed one of those, too?

Reactions: astabro and XV71

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Well shit...good game wasted. And for the dev to go to AI art. Well usually I'll do the best of luck in future endeavors thing, but switching to AI art? Not that I'm greatly against it, but I'm just kind of feeling a bit disappointed that happened.

Mukuro

Jun 15, 2018
Dev should at least say something instead of ghosting & leaving his patreon of the game up

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Couple of quick things.

I have been taking a break. My patreon is paused monthly, unless I release something. So, people only pay when there's content. Otherwise, it stays paused. The hours that go into developing a game is difficult to squeeze in when you work 50+ hours a week. As most companies do, mine has downsized it's headcount which essentially means dry promotion for everyone left, which has caused burnout at work. And that essentially means that it's a lot harder to grind when I'm home.

As for the game itself, it needed to change. I wasn't happy with the early game, and my stance on a lot of things changed over time, as well as a lot of frustration with Daz3d and animation. When I went back to start retooling it all and getting rid of some of the boring garbage that I didn't like anymore, I hit a wall for a few weeks and that just caused me to get frustrated and needed to take a break.

The reason I'm here now is to check up on things, as I am planning on revisiting the script this month and see if I can figure it all out to get my motivation back. Don't think I'm going to release anything for awhile, but I'll post here when I do and update the thread.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
The reason I'm here now is to check up on things, as I am planning on revisiting the script this month and see if I can figure it all out to get my motivation back. Don't think I'm going to release anything for awhile, but I'll post here when I do and update the thread.
Damn man 50+ hours a week? That's a lot!
But it's good to hear from you. And I really do hope you will come back to this one, when you ready. Because in my opinion - and I don't think I'm alone in this one - you have something great here! I love your style and your models.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Couple of quick things.

I have been taking a break. My patreon is paused monthly, unless I release something. So, people only pay when there's content. Otherwise, it stays paused. The hours that go into developing a game is difficult to squeeze in when you work 50+ hours a week. As most companies do, mine has downsized it's headcount which essentially means dry promotion for everyone left, which has caused burnout at work. And that essentially means that it's a lot harder to grind when I'm home.

As for the game itself, it needed to change. I wasn't happy with the early game, and my stance on a lot of things changed over time, as well as a lot of frustration with Daz3d and animation. When I went back to start retooling it all and getting rid of some of the boring garbage that I didn't like anymore, I hit a wall for a few weeks and that just caused me to get frustrated and needed to take a break.

We can wait for good things!!!

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Couple of quick things.

Good on you for actually saying something. Most devs whose games are abandoned will just disappear, collect Patreon cash for nothing, and never say anything. Though you're not working on the game, currently, I applaud you for pausing Patreon payments and for updating us. You're one of the good ones.

Last edited:

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Couple of quick things.

keep up with great work, :)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes