4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This is his third game actually, and I don't care if there are animations in the game or not, it's a secondary thing. I mean If it's not done well, it's better not to do it at all.
Well, you are entitled to your opinion, but, I do believe that you are in the minority about that. For a lot of devs, this is a learn as you go, trial and error type of situation and most players understand that. That is why a lot of devs redo their games, because they have learned something new and better. Yeah, it is a little frustrating, but, I'm too old to sweat that stuff. I've learned to roll with the flow. Try that, or not. It's up to you.

Reactions: slowburngames

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
No a bad update and I like how the hair changes again. It works.
And we can see her pussy, just :)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I worry about these guys who can't fantom fiction. Back away from the TV and social media. You can't handle it. Games are not real, at least they don't have to be based on real stuff. This is the dev's world, it has no connection with the real planet Earth. Superman and Batman are not real, FYI.
(y):)But you have to maintain a minimum of realism - I'm afraid of your made-up fantasies that it terrifies me.:eek::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
Surprisingly good, thanks. Corruption rate is about right not to fast and not too slow. Nice disclaimer also I see you are a man of culture...(y):WeSmart:
Legend.PNG

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
(y):)But you have to maintain a minimum of realism - I'm afraid of your made-up fantasies that it terrifies me.:eek::ROFLMAO:
Shadowdark, you can if you want to, but, why? It's up to the dev to put any part of realism in the game or not, it's his game, it's his world. Play in it, or don't. Free your mind and just go for the ride. It's kind of like Alice slipping into Wonderland. It's not real, and nobody gets hurt, except those who can't figure out the difference. We can't help those people. Should the rest of us pay for the few? Do you think that doing so would make them better. I think that they would only find another source to fuel their fantasies/realities. By being our brother's keeper, are we doing any good? I won't answer my own question. You all can ponder that.

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
The game has terrible animations, why did he add this to the game? Is it just for an "animated" tag? These are some of the worst animations I've seen in a long time.
There are three reasons for the state of the anims:
1) Anims take a disproportionate amount of time to do, so I don't waste too much time on them
2) Anims take up file space, so I don't use a lot of frames (jerky)
3) I'm not an artist and not very good at doing them- my improvement is glacial pace

Unless you're a Dev, the first two won't mean much to you and I won't try to convince you how important they are. Suffice to say, I'm one of the few devs that offer a 1 month turnaround on updates- I can't waste time. I'm told there is file 2gb limit for Android users so there is a file-size constraint on the game.
The third reason is just tough luck- I believe my strength is story telling not visuals and I think (hope) that's what people like about my work.
You make a valid point- why bother with anims at all? I've always felt readers expect it, but I may be wrong- readers might prefer no anim v a bad anim, so by all means continue to debate that point.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Is there some way to up your lovepoints by using cheats or something? Tried Save Editor but the save won't load and i don't know how to change that..

Choli123

Feb 1, 2023
I somehow like your story but I don't like the husband being part of her corruption :( It's ok to cheat on him or because of work but his involvement in V6 is too much for me. I would be disappointed if my partner tries to use me to get something done :(

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's ok to cheat on him or because of work but his involvement in V6 is too much for me. I would be disappointed if my partner tries to use me to get something done
But isn't that the point? It's one more push for the FMC to accept her dark side.

Speaking of 'dark side'. Putting black text on a black background is annoying. If you wanted to hide it, you should have used the 'Inline spoiler' function.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There are three reasons for the state of the anims:
1) Anims take a disproportionate amount of time to do, so I don't waste too much time on them
2) Anims take up file space, so I don't use a lot of frames (jerky)
3) I'm not an artist and not very good at doing them- my improvement is glacial pace

Unless you're a Dev, the first two won't mean much to you and I won't try to convince you how important they are. Suffice to say, I'm one of the few devs that offer a 1 month turnaround on updates- I can't waste time. I'm told there is file 2gb limit for Android users so there is a file-size constraint on the game.
The third reason is just tough luck- I believe my strength is story telling not visuals and I think (hope) that's what people like about my work.
You make a valid point- why bother with anims at all? I've always felt readers expect it, but I may be wrong- readers might prefer no anim v a bad anim, so by all means continue to debate that point.
For the record, I have no issues with your animations whatsoever. SBG, you just go on being you and doing your thing, this is your game and I think you are doing an exceptional job. Don't let others deter you from your vision. Let the chips fall where they may. You won't please everybody.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I find that tiny officer's hat atop Jen's head, to be absurd (yet sexy).

It might be effective, though. If I were a crook she was trying to arrest, I would be doubled over in laughter, unable to either fight or flee!

Take me in officer! Put me in handcuffs. Do what you will with me! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: slowburngames

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
I somehow like your story but I don't like the husband being part of her corruption :( It's ok to cheat on him or because of work but his involvement in V6 is too much for me. I would be disappointed if my partner tries to use me to get something done :(
I'm trying to do it so that he is reluctantly involved; the idea is that both MC and husband are so motivated to succeeed in their careers that they are compelled to do things they wouldn't normally do. If the husband isn't involved at all then i lose the cuckold aspect which (although I understand is not everybody's cup of tea) I want to include.

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
For the record, I have no issues with your animations whatsoever. SBG, you just go on being you and doing your thing, this is your game and I think you are doing an exceptional job. Don't let others deter you from your vision. Let the chips fall where they may. You won't please everybody.
Thanks for that, but I really don't mind constructive criticism and it is good to know what bugs readers. In this case, I'm just honestly explaining why things are as they are.

• Red Heart

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Teaser:
Chapter 6 is with Subscribers for review, testing, error checking. So far, found one major bug but luckily it doesn't affect previous chapters. Easy to fix so shouldn't hold up the public release at the end of this month.

ch6_2.jpg

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
When we meet up, I'll buy the first five rounds, you get the next five, lol. We'll have a great time, pickup some real slutty girls to keep us company. We'll even have the girls earn us some money.
Oh yes CutieLvr , we'll meet in Verona, in Arena's place, we will drink Spritz and aperitives (but i will leave my fiancee at home :p )

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes