4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The blackmail in this game is so far well done especially when the blackmailers are doing it to an officer. It would be a good twist if the old guy next door turned out to be a criminal that was just looking to get his cop neighbor under his thumb and not just a horny old perv.

The fat senior cop has potential if he turns out to be corrupt aligned with criminals and slowly starts to corrupt the MC.

Interesting story so far.

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
The blackmail in this game is so far well done especially when the blackmailers are doing it to an officer. It would be a good twist if the old guy next door turned out to be a criminal that was just looking to get his cop neighbor under his thumb and not just a horny old perv.

The fat senior cop has potential if he turns out to be corrupt aligned with criminals and slowly starts to corrupt the MC.

Interesting story so far.
Yes, there is more to this story arc than meets the eye. There is a small clue in episode 7 and the complete revelation is earmarked (at the moment) for episode 8.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Well spotted.

He made a great 'monster'. Although, I actually prefer the Mel Brooks comedic masterpiece with Peter Boyle, Gene Wilder, Cloris Leachman, Marty Feldman, Madeline Kahn and an incredibly sexy Teri Garr. In fact, I feel like breaking out in song.

:ROFLMAO:
Teri Garr sexy ?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BadCuban42
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes