4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

69CuMBoY69

Jul 9, 2024
Statistics would show that there are a lot more male protags that women by a long shot. I have no fear of playing a female role, I love it in fact, it's just like acting and I am fine with my maleness, I don't feel like I'm slipping over to the other side. On F95 I can be whoever or whatever I want. It's really liberating and fun. When I close my computer, I go back to being the old fart that I am. It's all fun and games, nobody gets hurt, it's just ink. Free your mind, this is probably one of the few places you can do that and not get into trouble. Unless your spouse and kids don't know what you are doing on your computer. Don't forget to close your browsers and delete your search history, lol.
Yes, there are more male protagonists than female protagonists... Maybe for a reason?.. And the other day I was searching and several games in a row that my eyes fell on were about female protagonists... There are also several good games that I liked, but where the protagonist is a woman...
Whatever...

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way...
... for you.

And I'm pretty sure it does work that way, for me.
Your problem here is your limited view on what people can feel. You best believe there are many more ways people experience a story or game than yours.

I personally never identify to any character, be it in adult or mainstream games. I enjoy the fun and experience presented to me.
For adult games I enjoy both MMC & FMC and when it comes to a female lead, I like them for exactly the reasons the dev suggested here. I like to choose how slutty she gets and what she does (if it's an option). Depending on the game, I have both played a girl saving her virginity all the way (when there was plenty of opportunities not to) and another being a promiscuous whore at every corner.
In the case of a VN, given we don't actually make any meaningful decisions in that case, it makes no difference to me whatsoever what sex is the main character.

Not identifying is something that is an option but is clearly hard for some to consider. But I'd recommend trying harder and practice it for those that don't understand it.
For self preservation it can be extremely useful, and would help a lot of "NTR haters" to cope.

Last edited:

69CuMBoY69

Jul 9, 2024
... for you.

Your problem here is your limited view on what people can feel. You best believe there are many more ways people experience a story or game than yours.

I personally never identify to any character, be it in adult or mainstream games. I enjoy the fun and experience presented to me.
For adult games I enjoy both MMC & FMC and when it comes to a female lead, I like them for exactly the reasons the dev suggested here. I like to choose how slutty she gets and what she does (if it's an option). Depending on the game, I have both played a girl saving her virginity all the way (when there was plenty of opportunities not to) and another being a promiscuous whore at every corner.
In the case of a VN, given we don't actually make any meaningful decisions in that case, it makes no difference to me whatsoever what sex is the main character.

Not identifying is something that is an option but is clearly hard for some to consider. But I'd recommend trying harder and practice it for those that don't understand it.
For self preservation it can be extremely useful, and would help a lot of "NTR haters" to cope.
My problem? Maybe you're the one with the problem, I'm fine...
Then you should be able to play gay games normally too... Experience, fun and all that...
And I would recommend not to impose your opinion on those who are not even interested in it...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
My problem? Maybe you're the one with the problem, I'm fine...
Then you should be able to play gay games normally too... Experience, fun and all that...
And I would recommend not to impose your opinion on those who are not even interested in it...
Why are you still here?

The developer has indicated he is not going to change the game for you. Yet, here you are arguing with people who like the game the way it is, and aren't going to change their minds because of anything you write. Try another game, avoiding those with FMCs.

Reactions: fbass

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
... for you.

Preach, preacher, preach!!! Very well said. I liked that. Free your mind. Take a walk on the kosher side.

69CuMBoY69

Jul 9, 2024
Why are you still here?

The developer has indicated he is not going to change the game for you. Yet, here you are arguing with people who like the game the way it is, and aren't going to change their minds because of anything you write. Try another game, avoiding those with FMCs.
Do I have to ignore when people talk to me? Why do you write to me if you don't want me to spew my opinion here?
I'll decide what I gotta do... I didn't ask anyone for advice...

Guess what, women do make games and play as a female protagonist, plus not every one of them is into anal. :eek:
and it's a shame that women make games that are mostly played by men...

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Fapbert and Geigi

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Do I have to ignore when people talk to me?
Nope, but you're beating a dead horse. What have you actually accomplished? Who has changed their mind because of anything you have written?
Why do you write to me if you don't want me to spew my opinion here?
Just trying to help you out.
I'll decide what I gotta do... I didn't ask anyone for advice...
Troll on, then.
and it's a shame that women make games that are mostly played by men...
Now we can add misogynist to your other outstanding qualities. Probably the real problem all along.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes