taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This was a really good update, seems to have added quite a bit of stuff..

Thank you.

EDIT >>> I mean so many just add one scene, and a bunch of useless dialogue, This one had quite a bit of content. (Sure I want more, LOL, but this was better than I expected)

Reactions: slowburngames

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I get giddy as a school girl when a new update to my favorite games appears. UNDERCOVER is definitely one of my favorites. Jen is such a cutie and looks super hot as a redhead and her corruption path is just awesome. I played the last part where she sees Rizzer after her strip, and that was sooooooo hot. The artwork is simply marvelous and those expressions, amazing. I'm thinking that Rizzer is going to bring her into the world of prostitution, but, I hope she also starts to accept money from random strangers that appeal to her, even when she is in her cop uniform. I also played the ending where she nabs the bad guy, saving her friend Donna from certain doom. So, since I don't want Donna to go, I'll play that line and hopefully, she'll have another chance to get fucked by Rizzer and become the prostitute she is destined to become. I forgot if I asked, so I'll ask again. Will there ever be something between Jen and her Dad? (they both celebrate something and get a little too drunk, sparks fly, and you know, shit happens) Then she can confess to Dad after making love about the blackmailing to end that threat, because now Dad gets involved. Just food for though, SBG. Waiting for the next update. MUAH!! MUAH!!

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I have a question........

Will we get the chance to get Jen to back go to Mrs Dupres's brothel, and get the oppurtunity to "show her loyalty" to the madam?
More depraived and corruptive content in that brothel could be a LOT of fun, as well Jen lettin Mrs Dupres having some sexy fun with her newest number 1 girl.

Last edited:

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
.... I forgot if I asked, so I'll ask again. Will there ever be something between Jen and her Dad? (they both celebrate something and get a little too drunk, sparks fly, and you know, shit happens) Then she can confess to Dad after making love about the blackmailing to end that threat, because now Dad gets involved....
I am afraid I don't do incest (that would be illegal in my country and against many platforms policy). However, there are lots of oldies in the game that might float your boat.

The blackmailing threat gets addressed in chapter 9 in a way that definitely floats my boat!

ch9_17.jpg

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
I have a question........

Will we get the chance to get Jen to back go to Mrs Dupres's brothel, and get the oppurtunity to "show her loyalty" to the madam?
More depraived and corruptive content in that brothel could be a LOT of fun, as well Jen lettin Mrs Dupres having some sexy fun with her newest number 1 girl.
It's not in the plan at the moment, although I still have a few undefined events in my main storyline. I do agree that many of the events in this story could almost be stories in their own right. Missed opportunities perhaps? Nice to see that they can fire up the imagination- that's always what I'm looking for in a story idea.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Thanks- that's actually useful feedback to help me shape my next project. Undercover has had nowhere near the number of subscriptions as Misfits so I guess many people agree with you. Subscriptions is the metric that counts because I have to eat!
I know your trying to be nice but how is that useful feedback... Shakespeare had a better story, George RR Martin had a better story, Stephen King had a better story, all true and just as useless feedback imo. Listen to your subs is the best feedback I can give, not rando's that won't donate a dollar but will yell the loudest when they don't get there way.

They could have at least explained what they thought was better in the Misfits story not just some random statement, that was about as useful as a poopie flavored lollipop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
I know your trying to be nice but how is that useful feedback... Shakespeare had a better story, George RR Martin had a better story, Stephen King had a better story, all true and just as useless feedback imo. Listen to your subs is the best feedback I can give, not rando's that won't donate a dollar but will yell the loudest when they don't get there way.

They could have at least explained what they thought was better in the story not just some random statement, that was about as useful as a poopie flavored lollipop.
I agree- but I want to encourage feedback and hope that sometimes I get the "why" people have that view.
BTW, my subscribers absolutely have priority in the opinions stakes- whether it's through comments, polls or messages. They pay the bills, they have the rights.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thanks- that's actually useful feedback to help me shape my next project. Undercover has had nowhere near the number of subscriptions as Misfits so I guess many people agree with you. Subscriptions is the metric that counts because I have to eat!
I want to better explain my humble judgment. Here in your new game there is a lot of blackmail component, while in Misfits all the girls were really wonderful sluts inside their personalities.
I personally love the transformation stories from good girl to slut and more, when it is the girl who chooses to become a real whore. My two cents.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: slowburngames

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Shame the game doesn't allow you to become fully corrupt or it ends, always got to try and keep the marriage safe, the MCs husband is ripe for being a cuck.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Shame the game doesn't allow you to become fully corrupt or it ends, always got to try and keep the marriage safe, the MCs husband is ripe for being a cuck.
Use the Skull and Crossbones pic in the top right corner of the screen.
That is a cheat menu, in it is 3 option buttons.......

Option 1, BEG. Get 3 love points every time you press it.

Option 2, BARGAIN. Trade 100 credits for 5 love points.

Option 3. STEAL. Gain 25 credits every time you press it.

So using the cheat menu, we can corrupt Jen at EVERY OPPURTUNITY!!!!

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I agree- but I want to encourage feedback and hope that sometimes I get the "why" people have that view.
BTW, my subscribers absolutely have priority in the opinions stakes- whether it's through comments, polls or messages. They pay the bills, they have the rights.
Yeah I express my concerns on Subscribestar. Always amusing when people argue in a thread, I actually go and subscribe to let the dev know legitimate concerns. Speaking of concerns I would like to see much more blackmail for awhile as this is a perfect opportunity to explore that kink. Patiently waiting for the next update. :cool:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Speaking of concerns I would like to see much more blackmail for awhile as this is a perfect opportunity to explore that kink. Patiently waiting for the next update. :cool:
Yeppers same on the update, and I agree blackmailed MC is working.

(The MC Backed into a corner and forced to obedience is something I like in an adult story)

During the process having her corruption increased, as in she Begin's to very much enjoy the event's is also good, but still having trouble with her mental or moral justification of the problem.

I think the solving of case's with sex or in a prudish manor is good too. I don't think that all have to be murder case's.

Could sometimes be government corruption, theft, stolen car chop shop, protection racket, drug ring related crimes.

Lot's of options where crime is involved.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wildride69
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes