VN Ren'Py Undergraduate Research [RC1] [TismaLabs]

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
These college games always have 1-2 hot female teachers in the game and a bunch of dime a dozen college girls.

Most colleges today have a majority of female teachers. You also in the news almost every week hear about a female teacher banging a male student. I remember a few years ago one kid got double lucky and got two.

So in the real world a male student could get lucky with a bunch of college teachers if he had enough game.
So take that info and put it into this game.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
still playing through this, but so far, i am seeing one thing i really dislike. no choices. hopefully some start to happen as the game goes on. really don't like kinetic novels which so far in my playthrough..it is a kinetic novel. and there are lots of situations already that a choice would have been a good thing. so if the dev is watching this thread, please give some choices in the future..

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
These college games always have 1-2 hot female teachers in the game and a bunch of dime a dozen college girls.

Most colleges today have a majority of female teachers. You also in the news almost every week hear about a female teacher banging a male student. I remember a few years ago one kid got double lucky and got two.

So in the real world a male student could get lucky with a bunch of college teachers if he had enough game.
So take that info and put it into this game.
Don't know how long it's been since you went to college dude, but when I was there I saw generously 2 professors who were really attractive.

The "hot teacher bangs male student" thing is selection bias; you see it in the news every week because it's salacious and every incident gets attention.

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
Don't know how long it's been since you went to college dude, but when I was there I saw generously 2 professors who were really attractive.

The "hot teacher bangs male student" thing is selection bias; you see it in the news every week because it's salacious and every incident gets attention.
I was just going off of current info about college these days, i think its 70% women attending college.

Not sure if the other posts about demanding where directed at me.

I would really love a game with a bunch of hot female teachers in it.

I told the dev this directly, and he can take that and run with it or not.

The choice is his and i wish him the best in this game development.

I also have to admit i do not know if what i would like would translate into lots of paying customers.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
I was just going off of current info about college these days, i think its 70% women attending college.

Not sure if the other posts about demanding where directed at me.

I would really love a game with a bunch of hot female teachers in it.

I told the dev this directly, and he can take that and run with it or not.

The choice is his and i wish him the best in this game development.

I also have to admit i do not know if what i would like would translate into lots of paying customers.
For a game, whatever works works. I'm just saying real-life college isn't filled with gorgeous horny MILF teachers looking to seduce their students, even if it is more female than male now. No matter how frequently it seems like you see articles about it.

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
For a game, whatever works works. I'm just saying real-life college isn't filled with gorgeous horny MILF teachers looking to seduce their students, even if it is more female than male now. No matter how frequently it seems like you see articles about it.
Househols: moms, daughters, sisters, cousins
Offices: coworkers, bosses
Space stations/ships: coworkers, captains, aliens
Midevil villages: etc

Just add these variations in any thread.