VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Macadam, you are a unique individual and developer, so i have enjoyed your spin on the eroto-venture tale. I can not afford all indie ventures i like, but wnat you to know that your sense of humor(in lines and presentation) has at least a few followers. Good luck and hope i can send a few bucks your way soon :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Macadam, you are a unique individual and developer, so i have enjoyed your spin on the eroto-venture tale. I can not afford all indie ventures i like, but wnat you to know that your sense of humor(in lines and presentation) has at least a few followers. Good luck and hope i can send a few bucks your way soon :)
Thank :D.
What may sound humour for some does sound "crazy" for others... guess i m a bit of both. maybe one more than the other... it's a mystery XD
i m glad you took some pleasure. All i want is to make people smile a little :D

Reactions: Wyrme and Haast

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Thank :D.
What may sound humour for some does sound "crazy" for others... guess i m a bit of both. maybe one more than the other... it's a mystery XD
i m glad you took some pleasure. All i want is to make people smile a little :D
To be human is to be crazy
Id go into detail, but the detail sucks(life and death stuff), sufice to say crazy is good, in small quantities.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes