2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
It's not bad, but yeah, it's flying through things. Silver lining is it isn't a super slowburn but this is progression almost too fast. Every other in-game day, at least towards the start, is a new LI and first time having sex followed by the love bomb lol.

Other than that, not too bad.

Reactions: gaimariy

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
It's not bad, but yeah, it's flying through things. Silver lining is it isn't a super slowburn but this is progression almost too fast. Every other in-game day, at least towards the start, is a new LI and first time having sex followed by the love bomb lol.

Yea... I'm a harem fan but right now I'm scratching my head too often when playing this game. I hate slow-burn but I'm also not a fan of speedrunning when it comes to harem buildup. Everyone just accepts the poly relationship too fast, really looks like playing Grandma's House again.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You ever been a Baller? Go watch Dwayne Johnson literally have girls thrown at him in the Ballers series.
Oppenheimer features the chad protagonist spending the fisrt half of the movie banging everything that moves and the second half trying and failing to explain his cheating turbo man whore ways to his peers and to his wife - in a favourably acclaimed movie of our times.
Kevin Kostner going through a divorce right as he is playing a lone rider who gets arguably the best looking female cast member throw herself at him multiple times in his new three part movie mini series -
Horizon: An American Saga
where a vagrant nothing to his name Kostner gets the most sought after girl in the plot jump into his lap - just like that.

Yea... I'm a harem fan but right now I'm scratching my head too often when playing this game. I hate slow-burn but I'm also not a fan of speedrunning when it comes to harem buildup. Everyone just accepts the poly relationship too fast, really looks like playing Grandma's House again.
Quit whining about success with the ladies, because IRL guys are manufacturing it for themselves with no second thoughts every chance they get.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saphfire

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Loved all the new content, a great perk of this game not getting updated on here in ages was the huge amount of new stuff.

Loved all the pregnancy stuff that had been teased before being built on, what was a fantastic surprise was the deep dive into incest. Also all the girls are becoming increasingly bisexual, which is great, you can never have too many bisexuals.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
UnexpectedConsequences-0.10b4a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
TEN GIGABYTES???? With a file of that size, there are some major expectations that come along. What's everyone's impression so far? Is this just typical Gary Stu nonsense, or is this worth the download time?

EDIT: Okay, how has Andrealphus not sued this dev for plagiarism? The similarities to "Love, Sex, & Second Base" are crazy over the top. We have:
- bubbly/bouncy roommate who plays/studies games
- edgy/goth roommate (who is short) who is a musician
- Introduction with the MC trying to rent out a room because his previous roommate (that MC has a crush on) moved in with her bf
- the bouncy roommate moves in immediately and is in dire need of a place / edgy roommate moves in the next day

Is this a joke? There's nothing wrong with being inspired by other VNs, but this is literally just one step away from copy/pasting someone else's work. Keep in mind, all those similarities I listed are from the first 50 or 60 image slides. If this were a novel, I'd be about 2 and a half pages into it, and I've yet to see a single thing that isn't Andrealphus' concept.

Embarrassing...

EDIT part two: Annnnnddd the edgy roommate just asked MC to join her band. This is like a lower quality, 3D, worse written fanfic of "Love, Sex, & Second Base". Some people are truly shameless in stealing better-made work and calling it their own!

Last edited:
Reactions: magefeu71

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
TEN GIGABYTES???? With a file of that size, there are some major expectations that come along. What's everyone's impression so far? Is this just typical Gary Stu nonsense, or is this worth the download time?

EDIT: Okay, how has Andrealphus not sued this dev for plagiarism? The similarities to "Love, Sex, & Second Base" are crazy over the top. We have:
- bubbly/bouncy roommate who plays/studies games
- edgy/goth roommate (who is short) who is a musician
- Introduction with the MC trying to rent out a room because his previous roommate (that MC has a crush on) moved in with her bf
- the bouncy roommate moves in immediately and is in dire need of a place / edgy roommate moves in the next day

Is this a joke? There's nothing wrong with being inspired by other VNs, but this is literally just one step away from copy/pasting someone else's work. Keep in mind, all those similarities I listed are from the first 50 or 60 image slides. If this were a novel, I'd be about 2 and a half pages into it, and I've yet to see a single thing that isn't Andrealphus' concept.

Embarrassing...

EDIT part two: Annnnnddd the edgy roommate just asked MC to join her band. This is like a lower quality, 3D, worse written fanfic of "Love, Sex, & Second Base". Some people are truly shameless in stealing better-made work and calling it their own!
Dude, are you on drugs right now? You need to calm down buddy. If you don´t like the game i would recommend you just delete it and have a nice Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Dude, are you on drugs right now? You need to calm down buddy. If you don´t like the game i would recommend you just delete it and have a nice Sunday.
Gee, I guess I misunderstood these forums. I thought that section called "Reviews" up top meant that people were allowed to share our impressions of the content shared on these forums, but I guess it means something else and we're not supposed to comment at all. Appreciate the tip, I'll never call out unoriginal trash again!

And yea, I'm having a great Sunday, thanks for asking.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
THE COMPRESSİON GODS... WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR ARRIVAL. PLEASE USE YOUR POWERS AND COMPRESS THIS EVIL OF A GAME.

Unexpected Consequences [v0.10b4a] [Dream Cloud Entertainment]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.31 GB

PC/MAC: WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, there is this one... It's even on the same page...

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
I begin to be tired with "tags"
Anal sex : yes because we can see the back ring of a female character !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harem : yes because the MC has sex with 2 girls in their bedrooms !!!!!!!!! Euh no, MC is cheating on these girls !! In harem, each girl MUST know the existence of all others !

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Yes, And that exactly is the case here. They know about and agree from the start. I don´t get your point.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...Odd download structure, having a 10gig compressed download inside another 10gig compressed file. Which took me 15+minutes to extract both files so I could access the Ren'Py game exe.

I guess the image format would need to be changed (jpg to png format) to bring those numbers down.
Chapter 1 images = 2.7 gigs
Chapter 2 images = 6.3 gigs

Now, I'm off to see how this harem story will play out.

Regards.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes