3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Unexpected Expectations.png

Overview:
You are a 20 years old young man, who lives with Kelly, Sarah and Anna. During a hazing challenge for your new course, you get into an accident that causes you to become infected with a parasite called Pravitas. To your knowledge, the Pravitas is impossible to be removed and requires hormones released during sex to remain alive. The more hormones the Pravitas absorbs, the stronger it becomes. The stronger the Pravitas becomes, the more it can do.

In this game you start out as an innocent virgin, but as time goes on the Pravitas will slowly cause you (and those around you) to become more corrupted, releasing the inner desires and eventually even fabricating desires in order to facilitate its food intake (a.k.a sex hormones).

This is a game that aspires to have an actual story line, instead of just fucking for the sake of fucking. The style of the game will be a sandbox of sorts. Time cycles will be used, as well as stats and money. The game will eventually have quite a lot of random events.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-13
Release Date: 2022-03-13
Developer: Pravitas - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.8.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Poll:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -

Extra:

Anna Body.jpg Kelly Body.jpg Sarah Hall 2.jpg Sarah Bath 5.gif Vanessa Sex 4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone, this is my very first project. I'm still quite new at coding, so please don't expect any kind of complicated mechanic.

As of now the plan is for it to be quite a simple game, where after reaching certain milestones (corruption, stats, items, etc.) you will trigger an event that will continue the story with the character. Once a certain amount of milestones are reached, the story itself will move a bit further.

I plan on adding lots of random events (love games with random events), but please be patient while I'm still coding them in.

I originally planned to only release this game when it had more meat on its bones, so to speak. But the reason I released it early is that I want to know about Vanessa's fate. As such, there is only the Intro.

What do I mean by that? It's quite simple. Originally I had planned for Vanessa to be a one time character that maybe would show up again during random events:

But as I was writing the story, she remained as a big part of the intro. I don't wish people to play the intro, become excited with the prospect of being able to woo Vanessa, only to find out that she is just a minor character that shows up every so often in random events.

But I've already have to code for 6 characters (Kelly, Sarah, Anna, Linda, Rachel and Pravitas), so I don't want to add more characters if there isn't a real demand for it.

I never liked how certain games just keep adding characters left and right, leaving the old ones to rot. My plan is start with a few, MAYBE add one or two more, and that is it.

The game SHOULD have an ending, I don't plan on milking it to infinity and beyond.

As such, I need you guys to participate in the .

Also, I'm aware that the Intro takes a very long time to get through, as such, once the next version is released, you will be given the option to SKIP the Intro.

The Intro alone should take anywhere from 20~50 minutes to read, depending on your reading skill.

I would also appreciate feedback. What did you like? What didn't you like? Is there a format that annoyed you? Is there a format that you liked?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just to clarify something...

how is the parasite can make people around more (horny) corrupted ?

is that by the action of the contaminated men ? or the parasite itself can release some spore ?

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
As feedback, I'll say that i'm here because of the incest tag. Nonetheless, I like romance and I prefer a narrative of seduction instead of using a supernatural one as a means to shortcut a more meaningful story.
By using mind control you just break a girl's will; I find really winning the girl more satisfying and meaningful.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Downloaded and checked it out. Initial review is promising: Formatting and writing are decent, no terrible MT english here. Models used are cute, and I do love corruption/mind control games.

I'm hoping we can ultimately dominate the parasite and the world; but I'll wait to get excited about it till we get to more gameplay. Right now there's basically just 1 day, so it's pretty short.

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
I like the game so far. Informative as to what you will be doing and what has happened to you
I do hope it will require a little work to get other girls and not be as easy as Vanessa, but I did like her
Keep up your hard work so far and I look forward to more updates

caju

Oct 5, 2017
It let me pick my own name, then proceeded to call me Nathan over and over :rolleyes:

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
just to clarify something...

how is the parasite can make people around more (horny) corrupted ?

is that by the action of the contaminated men ? or the parasite itself can release some spore ?
Gonna copy the part about corruption from the game.

Also, please play the game, while I'm more than happy to answer any questions, I did put a bit of effort to explain it ingame.

As feedback, I'll say that i'm here because of the incest tag. Nonetheless, I like romance and I prefer a narrative of seduction instead of using a supernatural one as a means to shortcut a more meaningful story.
By using mind control you just break a girl's will; I find really winning the girl more satisfying and meaningful.
Only Bad Ending will be mind breaking. In the Intro you are faced with the first Bad Ending, that leads you to corrupt your family by force.

For the normal game, the Pravitas will help you "loosen" the moral qualms of your family. At the start it will only be able to push it a little bit further, by the Pravitas Level 2 point, they will no longer care that you are family.

I plan on adding a few Bad Ending (all of them can be viewed without any repercussion, once viewed, there will be an option to return), but the main character (Nathan) isn't the type of person that would willingly force people to will.

Downloaded and checked it out. Initial review is promising: Formatting and writing are decent, no terrible MT english here. Models used are cute, and I do love corruption/mind control games.

I'm hoping we can ultimately dominate the parasite and the world; but I'll wait to get excited about it till we get to more gameplay. Right now there's basically just 1 day, so it's pretty short.
Thanks. We still quite far away from any ending, but do keep your hopes up.

Any chance pregnancy could be added to this?
Wouldn't be able to find the models pregnant, so not really.

I like the game so far. Informative as to what you will be doing and what has happened to you
I do hope it will require a little work to get other girls and not be as easy as Vanessa, but I did like her
Keep up your hard work so far and I look forward to more updates
Thanks. Vanessa is a special case, like I said, she's not even a main character. The whole point of me posting this game earlier than I anticipated was to know if you guys want her to be or not. Also, Vanessa doesn't have any taboo and she is quite liberal when it comes to sex, unlike all the other characters that are either too pure (Rachel) or have taboo (Family + Teacher). I plan on allowing you to get your sex through random slutties that can be easily corrupted (as in, non man characters, just plot drivers), but with Vanessa, I may be able to do something different.

It let me pick my own name, then proceeded to call me Nathan over and over :rolleyes:
Could you tell me where that is the case? I'm guessing it was the Bad Ending right? I forgot to format it to use the player name, will be fixed next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grandsmeister

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Really difficult to provide constructive feedback with this little to go on but:

There is very little to set this apart form other HTML games, you need to find out what your niche is and get that in early. I'm not really sure why loved released this with so little content. It risks negative reviews and these first few posts are what everyone coming to this thread will see first.

Don't use the default twine UI, have a look at something like favourite teacher.

The red text on black is hard to read

I thought there were too many small snippets of text and too much of the green text describing what the other person is thinking / doing

Where you have the text next to headshots you need some space between the edge of the picture and the start of the text

You let the player set there name but it isn't always applied, I changed mine and was stilled called Nathan a lot of the time.

Looks like there will be stats building in the game - remember nobody likes a lot of grind. Whilst the amount of game content is low the grind should also be low. I.e if it takes me a number of days/weeks to grind up a girls stats and there is nothing else to do in the game then it will be boring, once the game world is filled out and there are loads of other things to do it won't seem so bad.

Cheats Console Commands - None of these are actually needed with the current version of the game

Using these may break your game or miss content. If you don't know who to cheat sugarcube HTML games use the search function is dead easy.

Player stats
SugarCube.State.variables.player.charm
SugarCube.State.variables.player.corruption
SugarCube.State.variables.player.fitness
SugarCube.State.variables.player.intelligence
SugarCube.State.variables.player.money

Girls stats
Change xx for each character

SugarCube.State.variables.xx.corruption
SugarCube.State.variables.xx.love

Older sister = os
Younger sister = ys
Mother = m
teacher = teacher
student = student
junior = senior

i.e SugarCube.State.variables.os.corruption

Last edited:

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
There is very little to set this apart form other HTML games, you need to find out what your niche is and get that in early. I'm not really sure why loved released this with so little content. It risks negative reviews and these first few posts are what everyone coming to this thread will see first.
Before I start to implement the sandbox, I need a clear view of who the actors will be. Vanessa was a big question mark in my equation, as such I needed to know if she was worth investing in (as a main character) or not. Please vote in the poll, it's very important for me!

Don't use the default twine UI, have a look at something like favourite teacher.
I'm mostly restricted by my own ability to code. I'm quite new at this, please don't expect anything custom right out of the gate!

The red text on black is hard to read
Noted, will check other colors.

I thought there were too many small snippets of text and too much of the green text describing what the other person is thinking / doing
As for the small snippets, I use them to give the player (you) an idea of what the person of interest is doing. Next update I will make another poll to decide what to do with it, it will either stay as is, change color, remove color and just use normal text, remove it entirely.

If it's just a question that the green doesn't look good, it's easy to change. If it's good, but people just want it in plain white text, with no way to differentiate from the representation of what the player is feeling, that's fine also. If people just really don't like it, then I can remove it and only put important information.

Where you have the text next to headshots you need some space between the edge of the picture and the start of the text
I still gotta figure out how, it's not just a question of adding some space, the space needs to be literally coded in, just haven't had the time to research how. If you know how, then give me a howler.

You let the player set there name but it isn't always applied, I changed mine and was stilled called Nathan a lot of the time.
Besides the Bad Ending (I 100% forgot about it there), please tell me where the character is called Nathan and I will fix it. Otherwise it's already fixed and will be in the next release.

Looks like there will be stats building in the game - remember nobody likes a lot of grind. Whilst the amount of game content is low the grind should also be low. I.e if it takes me a number of days/weeks to grind up a girls stats and there is nothing else to do in the game then it will be boring, once the game world is filled out and there are loads of other things to do it won't seem so bad.
I feel that there are two kinds of grinds, fruitless grinds and meaningful grinds. If you are spending a week grinding stats with nothing new happening, then I have failed. Rest assured it will not be Russian bad. I'm making a game that I would enjoy playing, so if I think it's taking too long to get anywhere, I will adjust it on the fly. Otherwise, if I see a lot of posts about it, I will make another poll to know what the people think.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback, hope you enjoyed the intro.

NamelessPerson

Nov 3, 2018
Great intro! I'm already more invested in this story and these characters than I've been in the majority of the games I've played here. Vanessa is probably my favorite so far so I hope you keep her.

The bad end was the only place I saw the character called Nathan, I actually quite liked the snippets and didn't have any problem reading the text.

One issue I had though was with how the MC always calls the mom and sisters whatever is written in the introduction. I know this has to do with the Patreon rules against incest content, but there are certain situations where "younger sister" just doesn't make sense. G28 had a nice solution to this in College Daze with incest content being turned on if you type in "related" on the mothers relationship. That way you can use mom/mother and younger sister/sister/sis whenever it's appropriate.

Reactions: Grandsmeister
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes