kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Definitely too much info and hard to make sense of. At the point where the MC is speaking with Noora at the coffee shop it was already too much info and when they spoke at her appartment I couldn't handle it anymore so I skipped everything. The dialogue is enormous! The bad english doesn't help either. Too much questions unanswered, too much "mistery" but that's my opinion. It's very rare for me to skip any dialogues as I play these for the stories and not the "renders". The thing is, with so much info "dumped" at the players from the start, and with how long updates are released, even if they are montly, and how many VNs I play, I will most likely forget 99% of what I read. You over did it but that's My Opinion.
Besides that, renders are good, girls are nice, stuff looks polished, nothing bad to say about it.
Is it good enough for me to give it another try and go through the entire dialogue with Noora at her place? Yes, barely.

Thank you and good luck.

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
So i played and gotta say story has potential
Renders are really good
good job in that department
tho repetition could be avoided in normal convo kinda annoying instead going a lil simple e.x:- in plane noora expression was lil annoying also their a few misspelled like instead of using "she" it is "him" in some areas other than that every thing is Good .
Good Job Devs And Good Luck For Future (y) .
Glad you like the game, but I'm not sure what you're referring to about the wrong pronouns. As proofreader, I'm kind of sensitive about these things. I just read through all the lines in the text with pronouns in them and couldn't find any in the wrong gender. I know of a couple of other errors that I caught after the game was uploaded, and they'll be changed in the next update.

Reactions: I am X

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
As proofreader on this game, I'm a bit sensitive about comments on errors in the text, especially straightforward things like the gender of pronouns. If you could give specific examples of simple errors like that when you mention them, it would be quite helpful to me, as I have just finished reviewing all the lines in the text with pronouns in them and didn't find any that looked off.
Thanks

Reactions: I am X

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Glad you like the game, but I'm not sure what you're referring to about the wrong pronouns. As proofreader, I'm kind of sensitive about these things. I just read through all the lines in the text with pronouns in them and couldn't find any in the wrong gender. I know of a couple of other errors that I caught after the game was uploaded, and they'll be changed in the next update.
You are joking,right? If the dialogs weren't that long and boring,I would play from the start and take screenshots of Noora calling HE to her mother or some other woman. Heppened more than once. I usually don't complain about one simple mistake because english is not my first language,but apart of that, are so many other mistakes and it look obvious that dev is not native english speaking person. I'm not playing it again just for sake of the argument. With so many people mantioned just by their names it's not easy to say exactly where and when happened. It's not easy read and errors make it even worse. That's why I complained.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Is that the mc or someone else fucking that girl?
Is that girl Li?
I'm not a fan of watching such scenes not even in text when is not the mc, also is this game going to have "multiple protagonists" or we only control the mc?.
:unsure:

thanks for the reply: Call of Booty Titty Master (y)

PS: It may be better to remove that screenshot then since it can confuse people of the content.

Last edited:

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I am trying to tip toe on egg shells... the graphics are great. The text/story will need work on grammar but also coherence (Noora's mum is both the Dean and Vice-Chancellor at different points... plus this information is repeated). When you agree with Noora in the airport over coffee to go see your ex mentor the next day, this should simply then be a task... no need for Noora to repeat it.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
For the people who are so against "female domination", shut the fuck up and fuck off! Honestly, we rarely get games that give this kind of kinks to people with that kind of niche taste. It's people like you who ward developers off from "femdom" stuff, which is why most femdom games we get here is utter garbage. Because no one wants to fucking try! It alienates so many players for some reason. It's like it hits some sort of soft spot for you fucking losers who want to have this fantasy of being an alpha male instead of a beta male. But you're obviously a beta male IRL, just own up to it. If you don't want to accept that reality, then go play another game. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT FEMALE DOMINATION! I EAT THAT SHIT UP! YOU DON'T HAVE TO!
Thank you for your TedTalk

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
eeeeh

edit - looks like he talked to this pad thing

the renders are great
the writing .. was it a machine? stoic like a robot ... (atleast the first story part )

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thank you for your comment. First of all, most of the musics contains copyright. Licensed. As an extra, we give a warning about this at the beginning of the game. There is a panel for you to turn down the music & sound effects if you are bothered by it.

All music and sound effects of the game have been carefully brought to a volume that will not disturb. I will still put a menu for the scenes at the beginning of the game, you can be sure.
Music volume BLASTED out of my speakers, and I was unable to access the preferences menu by hitting escape. Your link does me no good I don't play on a PC. You should leave the escape key enabled so that we can set our volume preferences using the normal method.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The visuals are great and a compelling premise. The plot-to-sex ratio is about 9 or 10 to 1 right now and probably needs to level down to something more palatable like 2 or 3 to 1 or less. But it looks very promising.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Not a bad start. Not going to beat a dead horse with comments about text being confusing and containing too much info. Just a side note if you're going to have the MC talk to a character over the phone maybe don't make every image he's looking at be a different character. I thought Noora was that mom at first and was confused for a lil. Maybe set check markers so text doesn't repeat itself and flow more naturally than have MC continuously be told what the plan to do is.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes