Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
Is that the mc or someone else fucking that girl?
Is that girl Li?
I'm not a fan of watching such scenes not even in text when is not the mc, also is this game going to have "multiple protagonists" or we only control the mc?.
:unsure:

thanks for the reply: Call of Booty Titty Master (y)

PS: It may be better to remove that screenshot then since it can confuse people of the content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Nice graphics but boring so far.
Played it for 10 minutes or so.
To much talk , no action.
And the blond girl doesn't look attractive to me.
I like more body in a girl.
Obviously not a game for me.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
Glad you like the game, but I'm not sure what you're referring to about the wrong pronouns. As proofreader, I'm kind of sensitive about these things. I just read through all the lines in the text with pronouns in them and couldn't find any in the wrong gender. I know of a couple of other errors that I caught after the game was uploaded, and they'll be changed in the next update.
here are the examples

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
here are the examples
Thanks, the second one is a good catch. For the first one, I thought she was talking about keeping up something she's doing without hurting the MC, in hopes of not losing her mother. But I may have looked at it wrong, and she could be talking about MC in both sentences.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Not going to lie, I LOVE goth girls, the the one in this is cute as fuck but the "Blessed" face tat is a bit much . :/ In a perfect world I'd get rid of that.
Love the other renders though. What is the deal with the Cheating and Voyeurism tags?
I do not see a harem tag, is this a game where MC can keep the girls loyal to him or will we have to watch them fuck other guys?

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
When are WE going to be able to make choices? So far the pathetic manbaby mc is making all these dumb decisions on his own.
I'm just clicking through a picture book trying to resist facepalming the "but moooom are my pizzarolls ready? I had no choice, tell me what to do" dialogue. :KEK:

Silentlord85

Aug 8, 2021
Just throwing my 2 cents out there.

This VN has potential, easy to see that the Dev's have put alot of time and passion into this project.
Visuals and backdrops are very good. very high quality.

Characters and their models are also very good.
overall story and background seems shaky and abit far fetched. But that doesn't mean to be fair, this is fiction after all. i also expect further chapters to expand upon this.

Grammar is well, mediocre. i ain't no grammar police and i ain't no english lit expert. but its noticeable in places.
again however not an issue in my book. i mean 90 percent of VNs have good to poor spelling and grammar, its part and parcel of the whole AVN genre... haha

For me the only downside, and i don't mean to demean or bad mouth this AVN; Is the dialogue/script, its not the worst i've seen, but its close. some parts i was truly lost and thinking what is happening.
the interactions and general conversations are unnatural and stiff.
I get the impression the dev's are not native english speakers and the script was put through google translate or something.

Other than this one issue i liked it, i truly hope all the best for the Dev's of this game, as stated it has potential.

I urge everyone to give it try, its a good one. and to support them, as can only get better and better. the issues i mentioned are also easy fixes, its not the first time several AVNs have remastered or rejigged earlier chapters etc...

Gets a Thumbs up from me. (y)

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
No goddamn will they ever learn. Harem and NTR never shake hands well in the same game. If there is a chance for an NTR then it is not then a HAREM GAME! Learn this rule already damn it. At least not yet a well-functioning entity with both themes. You just ruin the game by putting an NTR in it and banishing the players. Now leave out that fucking letter combination.
No, there is no NTR in the game. There was a conflict with our authorized friend who updated the topic. And the post there was a copy paste. I deleted it. But at the same time after the update, the article remained. This is a minor mistake, ignore it. NO NTR!
We experienced the same thing with links. :LOL:

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Okay, so I've started and the first thing ate my brain instantly is tautology. These are 3 sentences from 1 person in a row:
We didn't get coffee ..(sorry, website wasnt available, when I tried to post, I dont remember following sentences, but repeated word was coffee)

Then again:
As for property, there are suspicious people around all your properties except your summer house. I advise you to stay away from your properties for a while.

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
Okay, so I've started and the first thing ate my brain instantly is tautology. These are 3 sentences from 1 person in a row:
We didn't get coffee ..(sorry, website wasnt available, when I tried to post, I dont remember following sentences, but repeated word was coffee)

Then again:
As for property, there are suspicious people around all your properties except your summer house. I advise you to stay away from your properties for a while.
Our proofreader must have overlooked this. I fixed this now. We will be more careful in the next episodes. We will pay more attention to similiar problems. Thank you so much.

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
Well, gave it a try and it's really ok. But i personaly, not a Fan of this Story Start. Grandma is gona bla bla Money, then you go there and meet an anoying slut already. Money isn't all and i would already say in the beginning fuck the Money, stay with mom and look for an Job.
Wait for the continuation, great things will happen. :coffee:

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes