ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
I really attempted to follow along but the sentences make no sense after the coffee shop. I have no clue what they are saying. Yes I downloaded the new version and have all the images and words on the correct page but it horrific.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Defiantly need to go back and rethink the sentence structure and what they are saying with the image. Think you may have rushed this one and not completed a read through.

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I really attempted to follow along but the sentences make no sense after the coffee shop. I have no clue what they are saying. Yes I downloaded the new version and have all the images and words on the correct page but it horrific.

Defiantly need to go back and rethink the sentence structure and what they are saying with the image. Think you may have rushed this one and not completed a read through.
is the op updated with the fixed version?

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
the game need to be translated into a normal English becouse many times its hard to understand what characters want to say/mean,its quite a big problem for this game,perhaps the creator is not native english speaker but that is fine let someone else translate what he/she means so that we can also understand it more and enjoying the game more

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, has the missing images issue been fixed?

These images shows where the missing images start.... All the flashback images and all the assassination images are missing from the story, and the story order is messed up around that event. (Loops back to the start of that event)

View attachment 2282845 View attachment 2282847
OK, so I am not the only one having that problem.

Reactions: MrBenny and detox

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Unexpected [v0.5 Ep. 2 - Part 2] Unofficial Android Port + WT Mod

- 464mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Tlord24

Dec 6, 2018

- 464mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

- 464mb

It's saying invalid ticket id

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Has beautiful renders but I had to stop because of the horrible English and the realization that there were multiple protagonist. The two of those things together just make it unplayable for me. I would suggest adding the proper tag. Best of luck on your project.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I've not tried this AVN before but so far, my impression is that while the renders are good the story is just bad.

It makes no sense.

There are so many things I can point out but here is an example, we've been told that the MC must hide, stay quiet, .etc but now he going around picking up fetch-quests for his secretary and her mother?
Why? This dude has much bigger problems and should be dealing with that.
And what can he do anyway? He has no financial backing, is already on the run and we saw he can barely even split firewood, there is no way he's some elite special-forces guy who can fight gangs.

Also the MC seems to be a moron.
He has deleted all this data and whatever but never took the time to secure his finances or exit strategy beforehand?
You'd have to be a total idiot.

There is something about him not being able to leave the city, why?
No one can stop you leaving a city, this sort of thing sounds very Chinese, where local aristocrats wield some kind of regional power. This isn't a thing in western/English speaking countries.

Jesus, another example, it's getting annoying.

Screenshot_2.png

Not only is he in a potentially life-threatening situation, but he is also "in a hurry" ...

STOP PICKING UP FETCH QUESTS, YOU FUCKWIT.

Why the fuck would some random bint need help moving EMPTY BOXES?

Additionally, calling people "Mr [first-name]" is annoying, wrong and very culturally specific.

The whole cafe dialogue with Gia is utterly moronic and mostly nonsensical.

Screenshot_3.png

Does whoever is writing this even know what words mean?
None of that conversation makes sense.

Why is the MC excited about a car? He's a rich kid, some car is neither surprising nor exciting.

Screenshot_1.png

What does that even mean?

Screenshot_2.png

Buffalo don't have cubs.

Screenshot_3.png

The dialogue is just complete gibberish at this point, entirely devoid of whatever meaning it was intended to convey.

Screenshot_4.png

Yes, I see that now ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sdawg1234

JEER0X

Sep 17, 2019
i dunno what happened at the end but there was like 50 missing images and the text wasn't going with the story

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
This dev connected to MrDots or something? Noora's facial expressions are way too similar to MrDots' style to be a coincidence.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
i dunno what happened at the end but there was like 50 missing images and the text wasn't going with the story
that is probably bound to happend when someone is doing remake of remake already remastered and remaded game :D

• Haha
Reactions: zaqrwe

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
OMG... The game just keeps getting worse.
I actually like the graphics quite a bit, but what's the point of great pictures if you can't even begin to understand what's written there?

And I don't mean grammar or spelling, I'm not an English speaker either and I'm not good at it either, but what is written there just doesn't make any sense at all.
It's as if words and phrases were just randomly placed together.
I just didn't understand half the update what they wanted to tell me at all.

I'll probably look at the next update, if it's that bad again I won't touch the game anymore.

Reactions: -El- and WuzzyFuzzy

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Anybody else seeing this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6441, in script
    crowd "DISCIPLINE!"
Exception: Sayer 'crowd' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6441, in script
    crowd "DISCIPLINE!"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 881, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'crowd' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.2.22081402
UNEXPECTED 0.4
Sun Jan  8 18:07:53 2023

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5 + WT by JokerLeader
Size 253 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I don't know why this game have such a lot of save slots on one page when after each update they are always empty...Fucking tired playing it again each time. Is not worth the hassle,cuz game is not that good,simple as that.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Did an english editor get fired between chapters, because the latest build, the english is bad, embarassingly bad. It's like someone went to google, and intentionally tried to make as bad a translation as possible, I've seen way better machine translated manwha's on free sites.

Seriously forcing a restart every single update is bad enough, add in the worsening condition of the translations, the nonsensical sayings and grammar, with the decidedly very slow story progress, I'll give it one more update before adding it to the ignore list.

Great idea for a story, really bad follow through. Dev, if you want some advice, stop rewriting, finish the story, get someone who speaks your native language and english to give it the once over, then ask a couple people to edit for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -El-
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes