Ren'Py Abandoned Unfaithful Episode [Ep. 1-3] [Imagine2020]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I am stuck on finding Hiromi and finding Picasso Park much less Ann in that park

erg1986

May 25, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Unfaithful Episode 1 (Season 1) [v1.0Beta][Imagine2020] - Original Size: 838MB

Download Win (136MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This one gives me BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (atikmdag.sys) just when the game starts after dialogue in the train, when I see guy from the top and stats are explained like cleaningness and intelligence and BOOM BSOD. I'll try to download non-compressed version and check if it happens there too.

Edit: Original version has the same issue. I waited in dialogue and game did not crush but when I waited when I see the guy from the top on the station, game lags a little for a few seconds and bsods. I never has this issue with any games here (tons of RPGMs included) so I think the problem might not be in me.

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Game is full of problems.

Most urgently, there is no clear direction on what you should do. You are given a streetname address and told to go there, the 3 whirlpools nearby are trains you can take, however none off them are for the streetname you are given.

One of them is similar, i suspect it's probably a typo, but when you go to that street, none of the places are marked with "7" or anything, you can just roam around aimlessly looking.

So at this point i don't know if i was on the wrong street because it was a different name, or the correct street and the name was just typo'd...

Basically don't waste your time on this until the creator gets their shit together.

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Make an announcement when you have a mapping system at the very least. I've taken the mini tornadoes & walked 2 or 3 streets. I even met an Asian tourist who needs directions.
NOT WORTH MY TIME TO TRY & FIGURE OUT HOW THE GAME WORKS.
It might otherwise be a great game, but until there are better instructions, I'll never know. Other posts indicate a similar PROBLEM.

Yep, my feelings exactly after struggling for 4 hours with it earlier today.

Reactions: Deathdawg
Aug 7, 2018
I'll be one more voice for: renders look nice, but RPGM = pass (unless the game is actually a systems-driven RPG with finely-tuned mechanics and synergies at least as interesting as MGQ Paradox :p )

If you're mostly interested in telling a story (and showing off some pretty girls in all kinds of depraved situations), then Ren'py is the engine of choice.

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Is it just me or didn't I see this cinema with another game and college girls, for about 2-3months ago?
Or is this maybe the same game?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone else have a problem that the game consumes all available memory (Windows 10, 12GB RAM)?

Even though Task Manager doesn't show all the RAM specifically allocated to the game (shows 500MB-1.5GB), shortly after I launch the game, all my memory is in use and my PC is swapping to disk constantly. By the time I exit the station and walk right to the scene with the park, my box is on its knees.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Game is full of problems.

Most urgently, there is no clear direction on what you should do. You are given a streetname address and told to go there, the 3 whirlpools nearby are trains you can take, however none off them are for the streetname you are given.

One of them is similar, i suspect it's probably a typo, but when you go to that street, none of the places are marked with "7" or anything, you can just roam around aimlessly looking.

So at this point i don't know if i was on the wrong street because it was a different name, or the correct street and the name was just typo'd...

Basically don't waste your time on this until the creator gets their shit together.
yes it is very confusing on what to do and were to go, however you start on Larios ave.

seph

May 4, 2017
I consider this more as a tech version than a beta. I loved the hiromi segment, hope we get to see more of her. this game would be better in renpy. I get a lot of lag when walking, and I got a solid computer.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I consider this more as a tech version than a beta. I loved the hiromi segment, hope we get to see more of her. this game would be better in renpy. I get a lot of lag when walking, and I got a solid computer.
How did you start the Hiromi quest?? I swear Ive been through every area and tried interacting with every person I saw. Its driving me insane.

seph

May 4, 2017
instead of going to your room at 14:00 you go lorca avenue, and just look for her.

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
How did you start the Hiromi quest?? I swear Ive been through every area and tried interacting with every person I saw. Its driving me insane.
On an unknown street with her facing a building. Note at end of conversation was a notice: I was too early for quest, come back later. I quit the wandering shortly afterwards.

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
hey cant see the charter (MC) some black square appears while moving the player ? any help with this bug

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone else have a problem that the game consumes all available memory (Windows 10, 12GB RAM)?

Even though Task Manager doesn't show all the RAM specifically allocated to the game (shows 500MB-1.5GB), shortly after I launch the game, all my memory is in use and my PC is swapping to disk constantly. By the time I exit the station and walk right to the scene with the park, my box is on its knees.
So I sort of solved the problem by running the compatibility troubleshooter and it chose Windows 8 compatibility. It still uses a hefty amount of RAM and lags while walking, but it doesn't cripple my box anymore.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Let me save you all....here is a save for the one and only sex scene that you spend an hour to find. This games optimization is the worst I've EVER seen and I've played some bad ones. No dialogue through out the sex scene ( not a big deal really) and Hiromi goes from 0-100 in 1 sec lol :ROFLMAO: Her scene was nice though...I'll say that much.
If the dev wants this game to be any good....he needs to overhaul this game before next update. His hints for Hiromi were sooo Vague. " the next part of this quest starts in a certain area at a certain time....you may want to explore every now and then" Are you serious?? lol. With the slow ass walking and constant freezes...who wants to walk around with no direction what so ever lol
This needs alot of work. I almost stopped before I got to hiromi's content because the running around was boring as fuck.

D

Deleted member 2514

Final version

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes