Ren'Py Abandoned Unfaithful Episode [Ep. 1-3] [Imagine2020]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Finished susies content but it mentions a secondary quest still open...Hiromi, how do you start that??

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
the gems indicate actions to do
the colored dots in the metro, are the places where you can go
Thanks ... I did find a small gap to the bottom right of the screen.......... Got out of the station but still can't the right place.. I have discovered the cinema and the library though . Am I on the right track ?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Unfaithful Episode 1 (Season 1) [v1.0Beta][Imagine2020] - Original Size: 838MB

Download Win (136MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Pictures look great but man I'm really hesitating to try this game dew to RPGM, I'm so over it.

Reactions: MadCore

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Not a game for me. I've tried it but found the game mechanics to be clunky at best, for a game that's suppose to be in the future I don't understand why the background music is from the 1920's. And seriously within 2 minutes you already have a apointment with an 18 year old hairdresser and you have to sneak into her house? Might be better if the game was a VN, but for an rpgm it's just not for me

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
Make an announcement when you have a mapping system at the very least. I've taken the mini tornadoes & walked 2 or 3 streets. I even met an Asian tourist who needs directions.
NOT WORTH MY TIME TO TRY & FIGURE OUT HOW THE GAME WORKS.
It might otherwise be a great game, but until there are better instructions, I'll never know. Other posts indicate a similar PROBLEM.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Not a game for me. I've tried it but found the game mechanics to be clunky at best, for a game that's suppose to be in the future I don't understand why the background music is from the 1920's. And seriously within 2 minutes you already have a apointment with an 18 year old hairdresser and you have to sneak into her house? Might be better if the game was a VN, but for an rpgm it's just not for me
i agree with you

Reactions: Mephist
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes