3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
@Kinnerman or @Quacker (don't know who create the modded file) if you want to add thing's here is a file
(i also wanted to add most of the cheat buttons below the reset so to have an "picture" for all the stats/chars but i wont do it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah its kinnerman's mod, im just been redadding it to each qsp. so thanks skatanafao ill add to the OP

Edit a Supercheat.... AWESOME... you guys :)

Last edited:

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
@Kinnerman or @Quacker (don't know who create the modded file) if you want to add thing's here is a file
(i also wanted to add most of the cheat buttons below the reset so to have an "picture" for all the stats/chars but i wont do it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just been testing the mod and there seems to be a problem when you go to dress in the morning, a info box appears with the words you have not saved any outfit and it won't close, I have to close the game by using task manager.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
This may be a stupid question, but where exactly is Cherry in her house? I mean, I've gained access to her house, and when I ring the bell after her invitation, she "opens" the door; however, I cannot seem to find any "person" inside her house other than just empty rooms. I'm using the latest mod atm, but it happens with the earlier versions as well. Thanks a bunch.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
This may be a stupid question, but where exactly is Cherry in her house? I mean, I've gained access to her house, and when I ring the bell after her invitation, she "opens" the door; however, I cannot seem to find any "person" inside her house other than just empty rooms. I'm using the latest mod atm, but it happens with the earlier versions as well. Thanks a bunch.
If I remember she is in the kitchen.

Reactions: xoxo1001

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
@skatanafao a small bug has occured in your qsp.... try changing your outfit... endless loop of not saved outfit.
i don't know why it has the bug (the mods are in different section) maybe i somehow i c/p wrong things , don't know
anyway try this

D

Deleted member 9433

hey there.
Why does my wife still kicks me out of bathroom rel > 350 (i can have sex with her so i can't see any sence in it)
Secound how do i lick my wifes pussy in the Moring there is no opinion for that ?

Can i somehow edit the save file to fix it ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
As of 1.0.7.3, I can't buy either dildo. Neither person in the store actually talks to me. I only get descriptions when I click on them. Has some requirement been added before you can interact with them or has a bug been introduced?

*edit*
Dildo problem:

Each dildo is controlled by two different variables. vibro_objet_16 and obj_16[4] (make those 17 for the 2nd dildo). The first seems to control if you can buy it in the shop by controlling what dialogue can you can have with the shopkeepers. The second is if you actually have it in your inventory.

My game has the first set to 2 and the second still at 0, which is crazy since they both get set at the same time.

Last edited:

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Secound how do i lick my wifes pussy in the Moring there is no opinion for that ?
That's a bug in the game. With the current code, it's impossible to get the option.

Here's the edit in case someone is talking to the dev or wants to make the edit to their game.

In 'discussion_pnj_2' on line 271, the code checks to see if Sarah is in '_chambre-avatar_maison_' (your bedroom). The problem is that her location is never set to that. The correct value is "_chbre-avatar_maison_".

If you update that line to the new value, you'll see "Propose to Sarah to give her cunnilingus". You'll need 10 energy and 250 relationship to succeed.

That all being said, this still isn't going to work in the morning because she is never in the room in the morning while not asleep (unless there's some code I'm not seeing). I only get the option in the evening.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I just can't get Noelle to visit me in bedroom. Relations is at 573 now. I have had the kitchen tease scene trigger about 8 times. Trying saturday when Sarah is not home. Have tried to enter room many times and read many times. Is there some other trigger I am missing? I have entered her laptop but seems to not be anything useful there.

D

Deleted member 9433

That's a bug in the game. With the current code, it's impossible to get the option.

Here's the edit in case someone is talking to the dev or wants to make the edit to their game.

In 'discussion_pnj_2' on line 271, the code checks to see if Sarah is in '_chambre-avatar_maison_' (your bedroom). The problem is that her location is never set to that. The correct value is "_chbre-avatar_maison_".

If you update that line to the new value, you'll see "Propose to Sarah to give her cunnilingus". You'll need 10 energy and 250 relationship to succeed.

That all being said, this still isn't going to work in the morning because she is never in the room in the morning while not asleep (unless there's some code I'm not seeing). I only get the option in the evening.
thanks man.
How do i open the "QSP" File to edit it ? Which editor do i need ? I usually use "N++" which does not work

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
thanks man.
How do i open the "QSP" File to edit it ? Which editor do i need ? I usually use "N++" which does not work
You need QGen from this thread.

Ignore the long instructions. Those about mostly about translating. Open the qsp with qgen.exe, make your edits, and save.

Reactions: Deleted member 9433

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
I just can't get Noelle to visit me in bedroom. Relations is at 573 now. I have had the kitchen tease scene trigger about 8 times. Trying saturday when Sarah is not home. Have tried to enter room many times and read many times. Is there some other trigger I am missing? I have entered her laptop but seems to not be anything useful there.
The laptop is more of a binus things and not part of any major plot.

560 If you prepare the meal there is a chance she will play with you during meal. (rubbing when Sarah is around, handjob when alone) after this occurs you may get an invite from Noelle when mowing the lawn.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017

• v1.0.7.4 Small bug updates and translations (still ongoing on that)
    Can't purchase objects (ex dildo) when you restart a game : Fixed
    Can't giving a cunnilingus to Sarah in the bedroom : Fixed
    Update the english translation (thx wildride)
    Update others translations

Reactions: Ivan0089
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes