3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Bard

May 1, 2017
how much money i need to go to gala - to buy "dark suit with the tie"? Also shopping spree is there any money req?

sylvester45

May 25, 2017
Can't get past the gala, every time I try to talk with Nathalie the game crashes. Can anyone share a save for day after gala, or just before you go to toilet with her? Thx.

D

Deleted member 9433

hey there. it might be a stupid question but how do i clean up the house ? there is no option for it ?

Edit: Got it .... Mow the gras ...

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Right, but when I start talking to her but decide not to follow through I'm stuck in the gala forever, like some hellish purgatory punishing me for not cheating
Hmm seems to be a bug.
I saw that there was a new version available, maybe this problem is corrected.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Game has been updated again, ive updated the OP with the links and ive, added the mod's functionablitly to the new qsp and it is attached on the op.

Reactions: FallenLondon

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
what has been updated? what is the change log?
Bug fixes, as muttdoggy stated in the OP, before me this game was orignaly on RAGS, and is being ported to QSP, so if you want a change log... here have fun finding it :)

Edit found it, turns out he is doing one, ill keep adding it in on the next ones @MasterKrull

Edit, tested mod, misplaced something, added it in works perfectly now enjoy.

Last edited:

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Bug fixes, as muttdoggy stated in the OP, before me this game was orignaly on RAGS, and is being ported to QSP, so if you want a change log... here have fun finding it :)

Edit found it, turns out he is doing one, ill keep adding it in on the next ones @MasterKrull

Edit, tested mod, misplaced something, added it in works perfectly now enjoy.

thanks

Kitr10

Aug 17, 2017
700 point with Noelle and she still won't have sex with me? That's a lot of grind if u ask me...

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Hi @wildride, is the updated guide the one in the OP, same as before?
No on page 7 is a schedule and general play guide that Ive done in a spreadsheet and updates as I update it. Im essentially going through and fixing some translations so they are more understandable and use correct gender nouns etc so I havent replayed the QSP too far (day 22 atm) as I have been restarting each release for bug checking too.

The one in the opening post is a really old one based off v0.3 which I did over a year ago. With some other peoples work once it starts talking about University because that was not in 0.3. While events are generally the same, theres more to the game than whats provided in that sheet, and may be different (sarah for example changed a lot)

Reactions: Bobus
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes