3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
1. Download the 1.0 from mega or filebox, extract that to your desired folder
2a download a patch, put it inside gamename folder and overwrite or
2b skip the patch, download the cheat mod and put that inside, do keep in mind currently the mod does not match the patch.
Already updated lol... looks like me or kinnerman will need to update his mod again... it probably be him

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Modded 1.0.6.1

As before, the correct person's relationship should increase.

I also fixed the 'minute' cheats to actually update the minutes as expected, and the 'hours' to reset the minutes to 0. Seems the var isn't 'minute' (though that is used for something?), but minute_reel.

I quickly tested with a new game and it seems fine.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Be careful with the cheats though. I don't know about this version, but ye olde RAGS version was very picky. If you didn't trigger certain actions within a small intimacy range (esp with Noelle) you were fucked.

giornalino

Mar 28, 2017
Any guidance on the Noelle content on the computer? I know her username (Nclily), and she's telling me to check out AFF, but all I see there is Cherry.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Has anyone been able to get into the Noelle's laptop?

I'm looking at the code and I'm not convinced the code allows for it. Looks like it is checking for $etat_ordinateur_noelie to be set before it will show you the computer's status (either locked or unlocked), but I don't see that being set anywhere. I only see $etat_ordinateur being set.

In fact, $etat_ordinateur is set to locked when you leave Noelle's room with the comment "! On reverrouille l''ordi quand on quitte la pièce" ("The computer is relocked when leaving the room"). Always possible I'm reading it wrong (QSP is crazy, and it's mostly in french), but I think the variables are fucked.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm.. can't get past the gala event. Freezes midway through Sandra yapping away.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Be careful with the cheats though. I don't know about this version, but ye olde RAGS version was very picky. If you didn't trigger certain actions within a small intimacy range (esp with Noelle) you were fucked.
So true, and its kind of worse here since I don't think all the triggers are implemented yet. The content seems to be there, if you get past day 15 you can sort of plow through it with the cheats and max all the stats. Though the content still only triggers at certain times, even with the updated version Nathalie's texts turn up blank for me.

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Noelle to go to the mall with you? Shes visited me in my room when reading and according to the walkthrough you're supposed to be able to ask her to go to the mall after that event.

It says this at the end of the event in bold.

"Take a look, move, you never know what could cause a new click in Noelle"

Edit: Never mind just found out :)

For anyone wondering, just get in your car and head to the mall when Sarah is home or away for the weekend. Noelle should ask to come with you.

Reactions: YoMamama

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Edit: Never mind just found out :)

For anyone wondering, just get in your car and head to the mall when Sarah is home or away for the weekend. Noelle should ask to come with you.
Is anything else happening when you do that? Looks like something should trigger when you're leaving the mall, but I can't get anything to happen.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Is anything else happening when you do that? Looks like something should trigger when you're leaving the mall, but I can't get anything to happen.
Yes there is an event with Noelle upon leaving, I have not played up to this point in the QSP version, but I know it didnt always trigger in the Rags version, either it was random, needed a bit more Intimacy or if certain conditions were needed ie Sarah gone/at home or a specific time of day etc.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Has anyone been able to get into the Noelle's laptop?

I'm looking at the code and I'm not convinced the code allows for it. Looks like it is checking for $etat_ordinateur_noelie to be set before it will show you the computer's status (either locked or unlocked), but I don't see that being set anywhere. I only see $etat_ordinateur being set.

In fact, $etat_ordinateur is set to locked when you leave Noelle's room with the comment "! On reverrouille l''ordi quand on quitte la pièce" ("The computer is relocked when leaving the room"). Always possible I'm reading it wrong (QSP is crazy, and it's mostly in french), but I think the variables are fucked.
This Im looking at trying when I get to a certain stage in a new play (restarting each version for bug checking) I wasnt able to do it before but there were some things I didnt notice.
Things to note:
Before she allows you to talk Sexy, you can get her to allow you onto her laptop, this I think is around 90 Intimacy. When she does this you notice something on her laptop. Before this she will teach you somewhat but not allow you on alone.
There is a book in the library PC for Dummies. That you can read in your office, I had this before the above event and reading it gave nothing but wasted time.

What Im thinking is you need both the events where she shows you and then allows you on, then you read the book and then you find her laptop when she is not in her room, possibly when she is not at home and hack it.

Bard

May 1, 2017
I like hygiene is now numerical value - thumbs up /F95 should really make thumbs up smilie/
just a question about:
You cook +1 with each girl and + with each other. 20 Energy Cost and Stink.
how I see releation between Noelle and Sarah?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
This game is unbearably bad. Primarily because it's damn near impossible to stay clean. Take a bath, 2 hours later you smell bad but you can't take another bath. Cool, brush your teeth and smell better. An hour later you stink again. Cool, shave and you smell better. An hour later you stink again. But now you can neither bathe nor brush your teeth/shave. Then the nanny leaves because you walk in the living room smelling bad? The fuck? I'm exaggerating a bit, but not by much...

Thus I started cheating, now it's better. Damn shame it comes to that. Game isn't so bad with cheats. I don't like cheating tho... ah well.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
This game is unbearably bad. Primarily because it's damn near impossible to stay clean. Take a bath, 2 hours later you smell bad but you can't take another bath. Cool, brush your teeth and smell better. An hour later you stink again. Cool, shave and you smell better. An hour later you stink again. But now you can neither bathe nor brush your teeth/shave. Then the nanny leaves because you walk in the living room smelling bad? The fuck? I'm exaggerating a bit, but not by much...

Thus I started cheating, now it's better. Damn shame it comes to that. Game isn't so bad with cheats. I don't like cheating tho... ah well.
You can avoid all that, the problem is you kinda need to schedule things up. I posted a schedule and suggestions on how to proceed for the first few weeks (page 7) as the walkthrough on the opening post is one I wrote for 0.3 and in Rags.

Several of us who are helping with translation etc have pointed out that while we as experienced players know our way around the pitfalls, its very very harsh on new players for the exact reasons you stated. Things that worked ok on Rags just arent the same in QSP.

What you need to realise its not designed as a straight up lets fuck game but the set up is you're on the verge of divorce, the nanny is there to do her job, not you (best to avoid her to begin with, only talk to her after dinner). You need to tread carefully and build those relationships up. Now I assume your using the 1.06 version (it will be 1.07 in a few hours no doubt.) You are warned on most of those potential game overs to avoid it, there was no warning in the earlier versions. Kinda expected you to not walk in on people who dont want you there (albiet you had no idea they were there).

I do agree hygiene is a bit too harsh when theres little you can do about it, my schedule just keeps it afloat. But Ive made some suggestions to the developer which might alieviate without making the game too easy. I mean right now you can buy a new bed and Im not 100% on what it does as I havent bought it. Rags version it gave more energy over the start bed. But this new start bed randomly will not reset hygiene/energy and has a cap of 70 hygiene, I think the bought bed stops the randomness but it might also bring hygiene to 100 at the start of the day which is a lot.

My suggestions have been a couple of consumables (deodorant and cologne) and a purchasable bathroom upgrade to allow the second shower/bath per day. Right now I just assume the town is on water restrictions so you cant get more than 1 bath in per day.

There is an in built cheat system the "fast save/load" abuse it, I do. That means save before attempting anything new.

Cheating by raising stats may block progress as the relationships build up in stages, some stages in the Rags version were in conflict, ie one would start at 350 and the next 370, if you didnt see the one at 350 before getting 370, viewing the 350 would get blocked by the 370 and progress couldnt be made. Im hoping that QSP has allowed the fix of those situations. Being school holidays I just dont have the free time to play too much and havent got them that high before a new release (which I restart each time for bug testing)

With the schedule I posted above, Im including information on events as I unlock them (Im trying to narrow something specific at the lower levels atm), but really after a month (gametime) of following that schedule I would hope that anyone can start to explore the game properly and find things out for themselves having laid a good foundation.

But as we are still pretty much getting daily updates you might want to hold off playing for a time while things are ironed out. These are things I know are happening.
- Translations are ongoing.
- Hygiene is being looked at.

Something to take notice of, hygiene currently is quite costly on the 4 hour session.
4x1h sessions will cost 60e and 40h, giving 400 words (aprox).
2x2h sessions will cost 60e and 40h, giving 480 words (aprox).
1x4h session will cost 50e and 55h. giving 540 words (aprox).
Ive raised this as a possible error and suggested it to be brought to the same hygiene levels per hour.

Reactions: Voilsh and lucas69
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes