3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Koi Russell

Apr 19, 2017
also try some social media sites.

but for AFF that is part of Cherry's path.

Theres also one to find images and vids for Noelle who you need to get her handle from her laptop.
I found but thats the only other site as of now.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Copied one of the previous mods into 1.0.5.1 since I didn't see that done yet. Also fixed it so the wife and sitter update their own stats and not each others. Super quick test seems to be working.

Reactions: #NomeD

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
could you put him slightly under malleck, considering zigmut is actually doing bugfixing and is not a patreon cashgrabber. But I agree on the hygiene part, my memorie says in the rags version you could bath 2x times a day. 1 time in the morning 1 time in the afternoon and there is the shower at the fitnessclub.
I will, as soon as he actually changes this gameover bullshit. I'll even take him off the shitlist completely, should that ever happen.

giornalino

Mar 28, 2017
also try some social media sites.

but for AFF that is part of Cherry's path.

Theres also one to find images and vids for Noelle who you need to get her handle from her laptop.
I've tried 'nclily' forwards, backwards, searched with 'photo' 'underwear' 'lingerie' ... what am I not thinking of?

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Thanks for the schedule tips. Very helpful if not grindy.

I still feel this makes no sense however considering you still sleep in the same bed with her with the option to sleep completely naked. Though it's not written in the game it's impossible for two people to sleep in a bed together without touching at some point. But walk in on her bathing and it's over?
Using a California King, it's very easy to sleep in the same bed and not touch (it's basically two twin beds together).

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Copied one of the previous mods into 1.0.5.1 since I didn't see that done yet. Also fixed it so the wife and sitter update their own stats and not each others. Super quick test seems to be working.
Will give this a go and thanks .

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
`i know from the rags version, that those 2 had their own hidden stat together. Where they have to friend eachother, only possible with dinner option. Or else you cannot unlock certain scenes later. You sure you didn't pick that one?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Ok, why does this game stop 1 minute short of the hour if you write 1 or 2 hours, and not 4? It's annoying as hell to have the time be "X:59" and no real way to add that extra damn minute to get events to trigger in other locations as they should.

This seems like a fairly stupid bug because how hard can it be to advance the time by ONE hour? X+1? Really? This is NOT (Ior there seems to be zero reason to be working off minutes, i.e. Y+60), which if you start from zero means you'd end up at the X:59 area, which is what we see.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
`i know from the rags version, that those 2 had their own hidden stat together. Where they have to friend eachother, only possible with dinner option. Or else you cannot unlock certain scenes later. You sure you didn't pick that one?
That stat is also in the mod. I didn't touch it (and don't know if it works, but assume it does). The wife and noelle variables are like pnj_1 and pnj_2, so they're easy to mess up. They were just backwards so if you raised noelle's stat with the cheat, it actually raised your wife's stat on the relationship screen, and vice versa.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
I will, as soon as he actually changes this gameover bullshit. I'll even take him off the shitlist completely, should that ever happen.
v1.05 has a few more warnings, some still missing (ie dont try interacting with her and the kid until 30 privacy, this still is game over) but talking to her prompts an "are you sure you want to do that?", the first time you encounter the stink it warns without a loss. Walking in on Sarah showering the first time wasnt a game over, didnt see if it was a points loss though.

Im going to assume that first is a free pass from then on its game over man, game over.

Its been suggested to him to put stink on a meter like energy, and maybe add a "cost" notice on actions.

Honestly once you know what your looking at its easy to avoid that problem. Im thinking maybe some deodorant that can be bought might be an effective tool to combat the problem in a more realistic way (aside from allowing more bathing!)

I'll upload an NPC location roster (just Sarah and Noelle for now) so running into them can be avoided? I mean the walkthrough gives a good base, but that was back when it was 2 showers a day, so really didnt have trouble managing stench. Ill even add a better routine advise.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Ok, why does this game stop 1 minute short of the hour if you write 1 or 2 hours, and not 4? It's annoying as hell to have the time be "X:59" and no real way to add that extra damn minute to get events to trigger in other locations as they should.

This seems like a fairly stupid bug because how hard can it be to advance the time by ONE hour? X+1? Really? This is NOT (Ior there seems to be zero reason to be working off minutes, i.e. Y+60), which if you start from zero means you'd end up at the X:59 area, which is what we see.
I have no idea, he didnt even deal in minutes before and nothing Ive noticed adds minutes, I was wondering where those were coming from.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I found that if you want to start a new game, it is better to get rid of all the saves you have because when you start a new game, all previous items will still be there. (If that makes sense to anybody)

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
I found that if you want to start a new game, it is better to get rid of all the saves you have because when you start a new game, all previous items will still be there. (If that makes sense to anybody)
Yeah some kinda bug Ive alerted them to it, Im guessing its accessing an autosave for the "achievements" but its using more assets than it should.

Last edited:

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Ok heres a spoiler sheet for this game, with it you should be able to navigate the first few weeks of grinding, before things start getting interesting.

Note this is trying to make money fast and not working on relationships so much. Lunch and dinner will usually be a case of let them do the cooking. But its best to do it yourself if at all possible.
You cook +1 with each girl and + with each other. 20 Energy Cost and Stink.
Help them +1 with each girl. 10 Energy Cost and Stink.
They do it +Energy no stink penalty.

You could tweak this so you only do 2 hours of writing at 10am and talk to the girls in the kitchen at 8 and 9 instead.

Last edited:
O

Onyx99

Using a California King, it's very easy to sleep in the same bed and not touch (it's basically two twin beds together).
That sounds like heaven.

Honestly my point was more that you can see her naked, or she you, in the bedroom but not the bathroom. Not so much the touching thing. If you see her naked in the bathroom in the morning she leaves you. That makes no sense.

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone know how to progress Noelle after she visits you when reading in your room? The walkthrough says I should be able to kiss her and invite to the mall afterwards but I cant. Any Ideas? my stats with her and sarah are both over 800.

Oh and to find Noelles images on the computer, use the "type the object of your search" and put in "Miss Felatio" I think its case sensitive also.

Last edited:

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
How do you use Noelle's laptop? I've read the book over a dozen times and continue to talk with her about it, but each time I find it, I'm unable to do anything with it.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Without having seen anything of the actual game but reading all these comments so far it feels like this is a bad version of Family life which was already bad. Any similarities?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Not really. It's similar in stats and look. But that's it. Remember Living with Temptation? Like a qsp version of that with good models but complicated formulas for advancing relationship and penalties for not showering, etc.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I could advance by basically nullifying the penalties in the beginning by cheating, and yes, the game is really good past that. Especially for those like me who like progressive lewd and teasing.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes