3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

NyuuDai

Dec 7, 2016
I am facing another issue at the moment, I am at a gala with Sarah, and theres no wait out or am I missing anything? I cant leave the gala without her and she wont speak to me because shes to busy

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I am facing another issue at the moment, I am at a gala with Sarah, and theres no wait out or am I missing anything? I cant leave the gala without her and she wont speak to me because shes to busy
There is a walkthrough on the first page, it might be some help to you.

Koi Russell

Apr 19, 2017
So far I am doing well. Once you figure out how to not lose, its easy going if tedious. Right now I am stuck at the Adult Friend Finder, cant do anything there to progress and not progressing at the university. Sarah I have up to 750 and Noelle is almost 600, and have 10 of 32 on the success list.

Koi Russell

Apr 19, 2017
The only way I was able to get out of the Gala is to find something on Nathalie's butt, then follow her in to the public restroom. Once your done with that, it works fine.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
No, it wouldn't make sense to ignore your employer and father of the child you're caring for. If I'd hire a babysitter and she'd ignore me I would fire her. If the action wasn't called "talk" but something else, then yeah. But talk can mean everything. It could mean you asking for your son's well-being.

Even losing rp wouldn't make much sense, but at least it'd be a lot better than a game over. If it was flirting, yeah sure. Make her lose rp, but by talking? This is horrendous game design and the creator either didn't test the game or did it like this on purpose. Either way it's completely stupid and just goes to show. The description says it's the final version, so I guess he made it like this on purpose. I don't think he'll change it anytime soon and he just got to the top of the shitpile of shitty game devs in my book. Right next to Impure and above Malleck and Terebonkoff.
could you put him slightly under malleck, considering zigmut is actually doing bugfixing and is not a patreon cashgrabber. But I agree on the hygiene part, my memorie says in the rags version you could bath 2x times a day. 1 time in the morning 1 time in the afternoon and there is the shower at the fitnessclub.

TharBael

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone know anything about the always occuring "police arrest" bug\effect? Every single time i try to left the house ends in the police arrests me etc. Or is it by any chance that 1.0.5.1 resolves this issue? This game could be something worth the effort but this is the only negative thing i had so far. :)
Thanks in advance!
-TharBael Out!-

Bahadır

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone know anything about the always occuring "police arrest" bug\effect? Every single time i try to left the house ends in the police arrests me etc. Or is it by any chance that 1.0.5.1 resolves this issue? This game could be something worth the effort but this is the only negative thing i had so far. :)
Thanks in advance!
-TharBael Out!-
If you go out naked, you'll be arrested. try the dresser in your room before leaving the house. also don't get naked before sleep in the countryhouse :)

Koi Russell

Apr 19, 2017
search for the go to the website Once there I am stuck, but those are the 2 computer phrases I have found.

TharBael

Apr 27, 2017
If you go out naked, you'll be arrested. try the dresser in your room before leaving the house. also don't get naked before sleep in the countryhouse :)
The indicator, portrait and everything shows that i am wearing the clothes i choose from the dresser. What else can i do? :D

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
search for the go to the website Once there I am stuck, but those are the 2 computer phrases I have found.
also try some social media sites.

but for AFF that is part of Cherry's path.

Theres also one to find images and vids for Noelle who you need to get her handle from her laptop.

O

Onyx99

Btw Sarah doesnt mind you entering the bathroom at night as its two different things, Morning she is having a bath (naked), Evening she is brushing her teeth (clothed).
Thanks for the schedule tips. Very helpful if not grindy.

I still feel this makes no sense however considering you still sleep in the same bed with her with the option to sleep completely naked. Though it's not written in the game it's impossible for two people to sleep in a bed together without touching at some point. But walk in on her bathing and it's over?

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
I had an issue here aswell but sounds different.

You go to the gala have a wait session and meet the blond. Get bored by chatterbox then talk to the blond again, you get quizzed leading again to more chatterbox and if you played your cards right/wrong sex in the bathroom. After which you go back to reception and you should be able to talk to Sarah.

Mine was where I saved before talking to the blond and then loaded mid sequence. If I spoke to the blond after the reload it would be interrupted and no longer progressable, I needed to wait then talk to her, meant missing the initial convo and first table talk with chatterbox but got around it.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks for the schedule tips. Very helpful if not grindy.

I still feel this makes no sense however considering you still sleep in the same bed with her with the option to sleep completely naked. Though it's not written in the game it's impossible for two people to sleep in a bed together without touching at some point. But walk in on her bathing and it's over?
My wife would beg to differ :p

Reactions: toolkitxx

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
There is a walkthrough on the first page, it might be some help to you.
lol yeah umm I wrote that walkthrough over a year ago for 0.3 Rags version (well everything above the University information), while a fair bits the same I would call it a rough guide that is missing quite a bit ie university and cherry werent even in it, Sarah's interaction completely changed and the weekend getaway was completely buggered.

BTW guys if you do have feedback on this do post. I have been relaying to Zigmut and he has taken things on board.
"Hi all,
First of all, I would like to thank you all for your feedback and suggestions.
I know how frustrating it is to play a game and that it is more or less unplayable. Myself, I have encountered this situation more than once. I thought I had tested the game, obviously not.
Besides, thanks to you I realized that things that seemed obvious to me, were not really so, also I have modify the game to warn you, at least once, when you can do things which can penalize you.
I have also adjusted numbers penaltys (these are things that will be improved in the future)

Some of the choices mentioned may be curious, for example, the fact that it's possible to take a only bath once a day, it's a design's choice to manage your character a little more finely (but yes, in reality is not the case). For this kind of thing, I'm taker of your returns. I have a lack perspective.

A new version available should fix many problems you raise.
My apologies again."

Reactions: Forgeshield
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes