3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
I avoided the wife, talked to the nanny by herself (she said she liked me more) and then mowed the lawn, went swimming and wrote my book. The nanny still ran off for no reason at all.
Most likely because you did all that causing you to stink. If you are in the same room as them when you stink then you're loosing a lot of relationship (I think around 20). The problem here is the QSP version its not telling you when this occurs or is hiding under the action menu. In the rags they bassically would tell you and you end up loading a save game its a very harsh penalty.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I made a cheat Mod. It allows you to alter time (hours and days), set the relationship levels between all women in the game, increase your money, reset the day variables without sleeping. I've tested it a little and haven't run into any bugs, but let me know if you find any and I'll do my best to fix it. I probably won't update the mod other than to fix bugs though, since I think it's got pretty much all the bare bone basics necessary for progressing in the game.

Edit: AAAAaaaand Now I see there's been an update. I'll get on that...
Edit2: Here are both mods for both versions.
Looks like i wont have to so thanks kinnerman

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
In the rags version you were able to take 2 baths a day, morning and afternoon. Anyhow i got a bug (likeable one depending how you look at it) when i start a new game it keeps items.

But also all things i did in previous game

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Just be careful with cheating your way to victory.

A lot of content is only available at certain stages of your relationships. If you skip to the highest you will miss 80% of the game.
Some content is only available on certain days as well, I know there were limits where within a week of a specific date you had to meet one of the characters somewhere.

Not sure about anyone else but Nathalie sends me texts, and other than the blackmail one, they are all just notes of a text but no details

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You get a game over when you talk to someone... This is some serious bullshit.
As of right now one of the worst games I have ever played.

Last edited:

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I made a cheat Mod. It allows you to alter time (hours and days), set the relationship levels between all women in the game, increase your money, reset the day variables without sleeping. I've tested it a little and haven't run into any bugs, but let me know if you find any and I'll do my best to fix it. I probably won't update the mod other than to fix bugs though, since I think it's got pretty much all the bare bone basics necessary for progressing in the game.

Edit: AAAAaaaand Now I see there's been an update. I'll get on that...
Edit2: Here are both mods for both versions.
Is there a way you could restore energy, through modding, not run into any problems so far with your current mod.

nevermind just found it, many thanks Kinnerman

Last edited:

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
Looks like i wont have to so thanks kinnerman
Happy to help.

Is there a way you could restore energy, through modding, not run into any problems so far with your current mod.
There's a button under your picture in the additional desc box. It says Rejuvenate. Clicking it should replenish all your energy and hygiene. Thanks for downloading and trying out the mod.

Reactions: #NomeD

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
You get a game over when you talk to someone... This is some serious bullshit.
As of right now one of the worst games I have ever played.
Its good once you get past the initial learning curve. Maybe that is something Zigmut could improve on.

I posted a schedule above which works for the opening stages of grinding, you just gotta watch that stink. If you enter a room they are located in and you are stinky that will be -20 relationship (you only get 1 for talk) Basically you gotta take it slow to begin with. Right now trying to figure Noelles "flirt" barrier.. until you get to a decent level you should only use platonic.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Having played this new version, I found it can be a bit tricky in some parts and confusing in others(like the book writing) but if you have played the Rags version before then you should have a pretty good idea of what you are doing.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
From what I remember from the rags version, the game over is because you start the game in boxer. You need to dress before leaving your room otherwise the nanny freak out fast.

Edit: After finishing downloading the game, that not the problem. You lose 10 points if you go in the bathroom and you start at 2. So yeah, enter the bathroom on the first day and it's gg.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quacker

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
so i downloaded the base game file
do i need to patch as well or is it already patched
also should i play rags ver frist

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Added the link for v1.04 supplied by @Robbo, to the OP and @ace_boogie you were right with @Kinnerman mod, i fixed that and i uploaded it for you, kinnerman and its attached to the OP. Also, i should make a text document on how to use your mod.

Reactions: #NomeD
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes