3.00 star(s) 8 Votes
O

Onyx99

This game is a lot of work for little reward. Every relationship is different but it seems weird that you sleep in the same bed with your estranged wife, even naked, but you can't use the bathroom at the same time but only in the morning at night you can use the bathroom while she is in there. And if you talk to your nanny too much she quits, weird, but then your wife divorces you because the nanny quit? Logic in this game is twisted.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
First day you basically need to be nice, and not try to push anything. Relationship builds up slow and any real content doesn't happen until at least 150 or more.
I can't get the stupid wife out the batroom not matter what time I go in, it's game over and same with the nanny in nursery, as soon as you talk to her it's game over.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
So did this add anything compared to the rags version? Or is it just the same version but now on qsp?

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
any of you getting 50 billion game overs quick save is your friend
Excuse my noobness in the usage of QSP, how does one quicksave? Having some real problems with the saves, I can't use the built in day save (only loads the main menu), and if I try saving with Ctrl + S, I get an error on load.

Bard

May 1, 2017
When I first read that he bring inspiration from LWT1 i said .. holly shit - my favourite game. Then I played for 5 minutes and this game is nothing like it. I am sorry .. but when I enter to bathroom where is nanny I get it she is upset - but game over?. When I am talking to my wife in kitchen and she shows up after that and game over because "I am naked"? Wtf - i never thought that when i have shirt and jeans I am considered "naked". I dont know its bug or what but really - did the author of this game just play it for 5-10 minutes before release? So many illogical things in just 5 minutes of play - sorry but thums down. Not because of this game but LWT1 and this crap in same game while LWT1 was from my POV one of the best game of this genre?

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Excuse my noobness in the usage of QSP, how does one quicksave? Having some real problems with the saves, I can't use the built in day save (only loads the main menu), and if I try saving with Ctrl + S, I get an error on load.
it is called fast backup it is towards the bottom of the list with wait 30 min realtionship and such

Reactions: Hjort

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
played it, deleted so far. This qsp version is nothing like the rags version i used to play. It's harder because of the bugs.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
it is called fast backup it is towards the bottom of the list with wait 30 min realtionship and such
Completely missed that, thanks. So does anyone have any idea how one makes a save that's loadable on game restart? Don't really want to sink any time into it if you can't really save...

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Not tried this version yet, but will be later on, was a huge fan of the original version using rags had alot of fun with that.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
He has posted an update Infidele_rebirth_1.0.4.7z

(You just have to decompress this file and overwrite that in your game folder)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Game is a bit too unforgiving with the choices. I can't walk in on my wife in the bathroom? ok at least warn me she's in there first! and since when do I have to get the Nanny's permission to play with my own son? I talked to the nanny once but after that its pack up your bags and leave? Let's be more realistic. Oh and I'm playing on the hold my hand and warn me that I'm making a bad choice level of difficulty but nothing like that is present in game.

Reactions: Kazehana

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I made a cheat Mod. It allows you to alter time (hours and days), set the relationship levels between all women in the game, increase your money, reset the day variables without sleeping. I've tested it a little and haven't run into any bugs, but let me know if you find any and I'll do my best to fix it. I probably won't update the mod other than to fix bugs though, since I think it's got pretty much all the bare bone basics necessary for progressing in the game.

Edit: AAAAaaaand Now I see there's been an update. I'll get on that...
Edit2: Here are both mods for both versions.

Last edited:

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Just be careful with cheating your way to victory.

A lot of content is only available at certain stages of your relationships. If you skip to the highest you will miss 80% of the game.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Ok guys, yeah the games unforgiving to start with until you get the relationship at a decent level.

Use the Fast backup often when attempting something new.

Heres a schedule I run for the first few weeks of the game to build these and gather some cash. Use 2500 word books until you are not getting new ones in the library on completion. Gives you a good income before you should look at getting a PC.

6 - Go to office and write for 2 hours. (If house is messy then mow the lawn)
8 - Kitchen. Have a snack, wish sarah a good day and talk (kiss too when it becomes available before talk)
9 - Talk to Noelle (Platonic until relationships into 130s game will mention it but 130 will switch to sexy)
10 - 2 options: 1. Office write for 2 hours. 2. If Noelle is over 30 relationship then spend time with her and your son.
11 - If you did option 2 rest (TV/Read/Sunbathe/Nap)
12 - Go sit for lunch.
13 - Write for 4 hours/Play with son
14 - If you played with son write for 4 hours now.
17/18 - Brush teeth, load washing machine and have a bath + Rest.
19 - Make dinner yourself.
20 - Snack, Chat with Noelle.
21 - Chat with Sarah.
22 - If relationships high enough, kiss and rub Sarahs ass.
23 - Sleep

PS watch your smell meter, if it says you stink. Get in that bath and do not mow the lawn that day.

Btw Sarah doesnt mind you entering the bathroom at night as its two different things, Morning she is having a bath (naked), Evening she is brushing her teeth (clothed).

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I can't get the stupid wife out the batroom not matter what time I go in, it's game over and same with the nanny in nursery, as soon as you talk to her it's game over.
I avoided the wife, talked to the nanny by herself (she said she liked me more) and then mowed the lawn, went swimming and wrote my book. The nanny still ran off for no reason at all.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes