3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
This is great. I have been checking that thread on new-lagoon like once a month for a year looking for updates on the rags version.

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
If it jumped engine I wish it was a bigger leap, I mean QSP is not as bad as RAGS but that's like contracting a disease and going "at least it's not Cancer".

Reactions: caravaggio

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know how to advance with misslilou after finding her profile and how to advance with noelle in general. I'm at the point were she already showed me her bra

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to advance with misslilou after finding her profile and how to advance with noelle in general. I'm at the point were she already showed me her bra
If thinks same with the rags version Noelle have some triggers for the scenes. And you must have enough relationship points to trigger them. After bra you spy her in her room at 23.00. she'll be masturbating your name. I'm not sure If you have to give her lingerie before. ( I can't find the time to play yet I'll have to check If the everthing same)

lordukk

May 21, 2017
What do I do with the laptop!
also I noticed rooms went from being "clean" to "dirty"! how do I clean them ?

Reactions: krkarr

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
The original game, if you could fight through the bugs was really good, probably better than LwT due just to content, the maid is super, super hot

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
This is very close to the RAGS game, and in that you not only needed to talk to them in different places but show up in different rooms at different times to get the relationships to advance. Haven't gotten past the Gala yet, but so far it looks like the RAGS walkthough will be a great help in knowing where to go and when.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
not impresssed at all, not matter what I do at the start of the game I lose, and the mod doesn't work, so far it jas turned out to be more wasted space on my hard drive.

Yea totally unplayable every option gives me game over.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
First day you basically need to be nice, and not try to push anything. Relationship builds up slow and any real content doesn't happen until at least 150 or more.

Rendan

Apr 19, 2017
Hi guys, i am stuck at the dinner too.

I´ve talked to Natalie twice. After that i go back to my table and have a dinner with barbara.

During "her" conversation (exactly at: "like the beginning of the meal, you feel your consciousness vanish and your mind floats the room") the game stucked. I can´t press "further".
Only chance to save this is by clicking on smartphone or something else. After getting back to the reception room i can´t talk to natalie anymore (blank) and sarah have no time for me. I can´t leave the dinner because i have to wait for sarah. :/ And now i can click "30min" over and over again but nothing happened. It´s friday morning and students come to the university, but it looked like i´m a ghost who´s stucked in the desert :D

Does anyone have a solution or maybe a save-file after dinner? :)

edit: i have used the original 1.02 qsp file, but added money by using cheatengine

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes