3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
here
added a fix for dayname and a clean house button above rejuvenate (shows when house is dirty)

edit > also a gym and adultfriend membership buttons
Thanks for these mods

Jeffpool

Aug 10, 2017
Am I missing something, I go to the bathroom, my wife is in there, she wants a divorce. I go to see the baby, talk to the nanny and baby, nanny quits. I go to write a book, nanny quits.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Am I missing something, I go to the bathroom, my wife is in there, she wants a divorce. I go to see the baby, talk to the nanny and baby, nanny quits. I go to write a book, nanny quits.
see the Intimacy levels for both , if something is low (negative maybe?) it means game end

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, basically premise of the game:
Your on the verge of divorce, you gotta build a relationship with her slowly.
As far as the Nanny is concerned your supposed to leave her alone when shes with the baby. (its apparently in the contract that you cant read)

Once they are comfortable with the relationship then you can do more, be prepared though without the mod it can take an hour or 2 grinding to build their relationship levels. On page 7 I have written a schedule for it that will avoid the game overs. Including when you can do the things that would be game over.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Greetings
Is just me or the bug during de gala still persist???
Tanks
What bug? I got through the gala fine.

The only time it bugged was when I saved during the event. Meaning save before seeing Sarah in the living room, and dont save again until home.

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
First I would like to say thanks to Quacker, skatanafao and everyone else, for fixing the mod, keeping it up to date, and adding onto it. Second I would like to say that I have updated the most recently posted version with some things I've added since then. Heres an overview: First and foremost is Cerise, whose can now have her scenes accessed from the Cheat Menu depending on which Intimacy level she is at. Another new feature is a location controller which as the name suggests, controls the location of some of the major characters to make it easier to trigger events or just to dick around. Whether you want to banish them from the game forever or make them follow you around is up to you. There are also new various options in each of the menus of every character but thats about it. For Sarah, you can now make go away for the weekend at any time at all and also control the Gala event if it keeps bugging out for you. That's all I can think of, off the top of my head. Have fun.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
here
added a fix for dayname and a clean house button above rejuvenate (shows when house is dirty)

edit > also a gym and adultfriend membership buttons
First I would like to say thanks to Quacker, skatanafao and everyone else, for fixing the mod, keeping it up to date, and adding onto it. Second I would like to say that I have updated the most recently posted version with some things I've added since then. Heres an overview: First and foremost is Cerise, whose can now have her scenes accessed from the Cheat Menu depending on which Intimacy level she is at. Another new feature is a location controller which as the name suggests, controls the location of some of the major characters to make it easier to trigger events or just to dick around. Whether you want to banish them from the game forever or make them follow you around is up to you. There are also new various options in each of the menus of every character but thats about it. For Sarah, you can now make go away for the weekend at any time at all and also control the Gala event if it keeps bugging out for you. That's all I can think of, off the top of my head. Have fun.
Okay guys i will add this supercheat to the OP for you, and nice modder badges.... <silently denies petitioning for you guys to get it>

Edit added to OP and small changelog added

Last edited:

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
For Sarah, you can now make go away for the weekend at any time at all and also control the Gala event if it keeps bugging out for you. That's all I can think of, off the top of my head. Have fun.
whyyyyyyy you didn't post this earlier ??? :pPP
(because i spend time to add sarah go away/return and noelle's buttons to advance from 8 to 11)

anyway , i guess these are enough for this version (or game)

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
ok im fed up... ive been looking at the code for noelle's market trip and it makes no sense how many times the trip'S variable is reset and changed in the code...

once to prevent it from going over 2

the second is a change from 1 to 2 in the variables reset section which still bogs my mind as to why

the third is within the "car" object that triggers the blowjob. and i still cant figure out why noelle doesn't appear in the electronic store like before

any ideas anyone?

also there seems to be a logical loophole that prevent the right triggers to pop or simply resets them... i just can't trigger that scene without the cheat

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
ok im fed up... ive been looking at the code for noelle's market trip and it makes no sense how many times the trip'S variable is reset and changed in the code...

once to prevent it from going over 2

the second is a change from 1 to 2 in the variables reset section which still bogs my mind as to why

the third is within the "car" object that triggers the blowjob. and i still cant figure out why noelle doesn't appear in the electronic store like before

any ideas anyone?

also there seems to be a logical loophole that prevent the right triggers to pop or simply resets them... i just can't trigger that scene without the cheat
Not the only person to comment on this, and I remember this being tricky in the rags version too where it seems totally random if she would give the BJ.

That said Ive experienced a lot of bugs where variables/triggers are mislabelled or something (unmodded) Ive not gone up to the car scene yet as Ive been detailing the bugs and translating while playing.

Last edited:

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Thanks for the mod guys, but I still got the bug at the gala while talking to Barbara and can't leave the uni. Plus my only save is in the middle of the gala :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: GamerT

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks for the mod guys, but I still got the bug at the gala while talking to Barbara and can't leave the uni. Plus my only save is in the middle of the gala :FeelsBadMan:
Ok that seems similar to what happened to me on an earlier version, are you getting any options at all?
I saved at the point where you had the choice to "look for sarah" or "watch Nat". Chose the former then decided in the middle of talking to Barb that I wanted to try the other. Reloaded and it was broken. Doing some convo with Nat then starting the "sit down to eat" blurb while nat was talking about her next thing.
I found going a "logical" path ended screwing up. I had the option to wait, so I did that then spoke to Nat, Meant it missed some dialogue with Barb but it did progress.

When you load the save what are your options? and what if anything does the game say?

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Actually I have none of the options you mentioned, I just can wait around or socialize with a group of people. When doing so, Barbara then appears again, continues to chat and eat with me and then at some point in the discussion the bug pops up and I cant hit the next button while I'm chatting with her.

Thanks for the tips tho, I've restarted a new game anyway hopefully it'll works this time

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Even with all the bugs posted on this thread about the game, its still way less error prone than the RAGs version.

Remember though, with this game its very date centric, certain things ONLY happen on specific dates. Before you get into any long scenes, use Fast Backup so you can backtrack if you need to.

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
Not the only person to comment on this, and I remember this being tricky in the rags version too where it seems totally random if she would give the BJ.

That said Ive experienced a lot of bugs where variables/triggers are mislabelled or something (unmodded) Ive not gone up to the car scene yet as Ive been detailing the bugs and translating while playing.
all right thanks i thought i was the only one that managed to screw that event.
guess ill just wait for a better update, alternatively i could try to bug squash it but the way its coded makes it a lot harder to find the fault. at least compared to SoB.

edit: im also not must of a coder i just look at logical faults then at how things are coded and reproduce it. but i have zero coding knowledge other than really basic stuff

Iamdexter

Mar 30, 2017
Following the guide on page 7,I think the next step is noelie asking MC drive her to the mall I

I guess I had found the code but donno how to trigger

if ((histoire_noelie >= 5 and rand(1,100) >= 50) or (histoire_noelie = 9 and att_pnj_1 >= 600)) and hour >= 9 and hour <= 17 and $pnj[$str_pnj_1+"_"+1] = 'maison' and noelie_demande_supermarche = 0 and $args[0] = '_garage_maison_' and $pnj[$str_pnj_2+"_"+1] = 'maison':

I had already make noelie come to my room and offering HJ(which is histoire_noelie 8.2?)
What is the meaning of "rand(1,100)" and "noelie_demande_supermarche"?

Is that means Sarah must not at home?

Last edited:

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
Here is how the Mall scene works. At privacy level 9, If you try to go to a supermarket (between hours 9:00 to 17:00 and Noelle is at home) then you will get a message saying that she wants to go with you. If you don't get the event, keep trying, it is a random event after all. Go to the supermarket and enter the building. Immediately head towards to the High Tech Room. She will be in there, so go interact with her. Once you've done that its time to head home and you should get a message saying you tell Noelle that you are heading home. From there the sex event starts. If you aren't getting it and are frustrated then well...In the debug menu of the cheat menu, there is a button called "9->10". I made it for people who were going to get frustrated with the mall event so they could skip over it but still see the content.

Okay guys i will add this supercheat to the OP for you, and nice modder badges.... <silently denies petitioning for you guys to get it>

Edit added to OP and small changelog added
Thanks, I quite like the badge :closedeyesmile:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes