VN Others Completed Unfaithful Wife: Ayano's "Netorare Report" - My gentle wife is fucking another man - [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
I'm just saying they should try another genre because it's very boring and not innovative if they just stay in 1 genre.
In keeping with the analogy: maybe Tesla should branch off from only electric cars. Except they already have a set customer base that generally likes their products. Even though their niche is sometimes stale, they are proven to at least be alright if not occasionally great at this, and to make something else would involve different skills that haven't been tested. At best you have a more diverse showing, but people may demand you to diversify more which could distract from your original focus, at worst it's just a waste of money.

• Haha
Reactions: Frumi

GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
I dident really understand the good ending in this game.
"Maybe it was due to the MC accepting the girls true self, meaning that she is not an innocent cute pie but a hyper sexual sex fiend" But the ex already did that, hell he was the one who trained her from the start!

"Maybe it was because the MC belived in her dream of being a childrens book authhor". But the ex did that too the only reason they broke up was due to not wanting to stop each others dreams!

"Maybe she just found out the mc and her had better sex in the end" The ex dicked her so good that she pretty much agreed to marry him

I honestly did not see any readon the Mc and wife should stay togheter. The wife and ex is a better couple in every aspect unless i missed something major
MC and wife should stay together cause it's a happy couple

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
MC and wife should stay together cause it's a happy couple
Thats what im saying, through the whole game she treats the Mc more like a work senpai rather then a couple until the last 30 sec of the game pretty much, and they are not happy since the wife has been sexually frustrated to the point she willingly cheated and would have keept it quiet if the mc hadent called her parents, while the ex and the wife has actual couple energy and are reminicing about how they never argued during their 3 year relationship

lolcats90

Oct 3, 2017
Anyone can tell me if this game is a virus? Is first game on this site my AV program Panda dome deleted file saying W32/exploit.gen
It usually just puts it in quarantine, when it's suspecious, but not this time, which is why im asking :S

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Thats what im saying, through the whole game she treats the Mc more like a work senpai rather then a couple until the last 30 sec of the game pretty much, and they are not happy since the wife has been sexually frustrated to the point she willingly cheated and would have keept it quiet if the mc hadent called her parents, while the ex and the wife has actual couple energy and are reminicing about how they never argued during their 3 year relationship
Basically what you've been saying is that they gave her more chemistry with him than the husband, but quickly looking through their library Atelier Sakura games seem to just want to give a quick in and out NTR scenario so they don't focus on the main character's relationship with his wife as much as her relationship with the other guy. Personally I think that's a misstep even as someone who doesn't like NTR, but this is a decade old game so they might have gotten better.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Basically what you've been saying is that they gave her more chemistry with him than the husband, but quickly looking through their library Atelier Sakura games seem to just want to give a quick in and out NTR scenario so they don't focus on the main character's relationship with his wife as much as her relationship with the other guy. Personally I think that's a misstep even as someone who doesn't like NTR, but this is a decade old game so they might have gotten better.
Personally the less I know about the cuck, the better.
So I dont think thats a misstep at all as someone who loves ntr.
Also if you dont like ntr, why are you here?
Its a geniune question, I see so many people who hate ntr indulge in it and they never answer when I ask.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Its not even that they gave her more with the ex with the hudband it is that they activly made it like the only reason they were togheter was due to her being thankful for him beliving in her dream. They make it very clear that they have nothing in comon otherwise. I just feel it is a strange route for the good ending too be "alright i now know we have no sexual compatability since you wants to fuck all day everyday and i can barely keep up with you during sex lets keep going like nothing happened" I guess im just nitpicking a pretty sloppy game story wise.