VN Others Completed Unfaithful Wife: Ayano's "Netorare Report" - My gentle wife is fucking another man - [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Oh, this is brill! Your wife tells you about how she cheated on you, you stop her so you can record her "report" on camera (telling her off camera that it's a fetish), then when she's done you divorce her cheating ass and use the recording to convince the court it was all her fault so you don't pay alimony AND you get to keep the house, kids, and everything else! Leaving her with nothing but the clothes on her back and the man she cheated with...who really doesn't want her as he's got his own wife and kids, too!

Well, depending on the state/prefecture/county/etc. - some will fork the man over no matter how much of a lying, cheating, conniving, bitch-whore your wife is and all the evidence you have against her. Do NOT get a divorce in Colorado or New York.
1722442186908.png

• Haha
Reactions: ForeverLosing

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I have played this game but I think it was in Japanese from ryuugames. I don't remember the endings to this. I thought about replaying it but I got others I need to finish anyway.