4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Is the black guy an actual character who talks like an actual person, or is he just there so he and the white girls can constantly talk about BIG BLACK COCK? "Jamal Kong" doesn't bode well, but I figured I'd give the benefit of the doubt and ask.

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Is the black guy an actual character who talks like an actual person, or is he just there so he and the white girls can constantly talk about BIG BLACK COCK? "Jamal Kong" doesn't bode well, but I figured I'd give the benefit of the doubt and ask.
Nah it's fine it adds to the campy element of the game lol

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
Considering the most recent patreon poll included “Diana falling in BBC temptation” as an option I think you can safely say that’s why he’s there.

Goreia

Jul 26, 2018
This is pretty much GGGB's artstyle. Interesting story so far, very good looking MC and all, BUT...Oh boy, the writing.

I totally get the developer's first language isn't English, but I just can't truly enjoy VN's with bad translation/writing. Almost every single line of text has bad terminology or even entire words added and/or missing which makes reading it a bit of a pain to me.

Really hoping the dev can eventually fix that or find a writer/proofreader as it would make the game SO MUCH better.
it is possible to use neural networks for translation, although they may be blocked in the Russian Federation

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
I have a science degree that involves anatomical physiology and human biology, and I can tell you that black penises are typically no larger than white when erect. The false belief that they are is because the sacs in the penis that hold blood have less elasticity in a black penis than a white, so they are only larger when flaccid. Of course, this is in MOST cases, not all. Women usually want more girth than length anyway. That is where Asian men are very deficient.

So ... the one difference in penis size is with Asian men, whose penises average about 4" - 4.5" in length and seriously lacking in girth when erect. However, most full-blooded Asians have smaller bodies in general, including the women, whose vaginas are much smaller and tighter, as well, to accommodate the smaller dick size.

In summation, two things: 1. Women need to stop thinking that black cocks are bigger. They, generally, are not! And 2. Those who win out the most are white or black guys who get to hook up with Asian women and their tiny, little pussies.

Have an awesome day, dudes!

Last edited:

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
I have a science degree that involves anatomical physiology and human biology, and I can tell you that black penises are typically no larger than white when erect. The false belief that they are is because the sacs in the penis that hold blood have less elasticity in a black penis than a white, so they are only larger when flaccid. Of course, this is in MOST cases, not all. Women usually want more girth than length anyway. That is where Asian men are very deficient.

So ... the one difference in penis size is with Asian men, whose penises average about 4" - 4.5" in length and seriously lacking in girth when erect. However, most full-blooded Asians have smaller bodies in general, including the women, whose vaginas are much smaller and tighter, as well, to accommodate the smaller dick size.

In summation, two things: 1. Women need to stop thinking that black cocks are bigger. They, generally, are not! And 2. Those who win out the most are white or black guys who get to hook up with Asian women and their tiny, little pussies.

Bro have a science degree in Yapology

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020

Good to know, I want to try, but darn I have to cheat my wife with a jap gurl!

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes