EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1600X400_v4.jpg

Overview:
Passion, love and power are the cornerstones of the protagonists of Unholy Arts, an erotic fantasy dating sim where six women cooperate and compete to become the next Valley's High Priestess, in an adventure full of yuri, romance and powerplay.

A Role-Playing Game, a Simulation and a "Choose Your Own Adventure" Game blended together to create an innovative system where each character makes their own choices according to their goals and desires, which in turn evolve along with their experiences. How will your actions change your companions and your relationships with them? Will they end up in your clutches? Or will you end up in theirs?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: Deep Interactivity - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -

Extras: Cheats*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
*Note from the developer: The backtrack button from that post will break your game. The rest is safe.

expositionGifShortestWMtest1.gif valtanFirstSex2.gif 01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png 07.png 08.png 09.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png

Last edited by a moderator:

user84

Jul 21, 2017
You are a male or female at the start. You get transformed into female or a futa.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
A very buggy game so far, it freezes up after a few chat options in talking with characters.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
If the save games are incompatible from update to update, is it worth it to play while still incomplete?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Hello, everyone! Developer of Unholy Arts here. Some clarifications:

You start the game as a female protagonist. If you don't disable it in the settings before you start the game, all 6 protagonists will become futanaris at the end of the Prologue. If you have access to the Cheat Menu, you can change any Candidate's gender and private parts - it will be reflected in sex scenes and mechanics but it will no be reflected in the story. There may be other canon transformations in the future.

It's important to note that the build published here has a few experimental features (you should not ask any character to follow you or to follow them, unless you just want to test it) that are part of a medium-term goal to implement alliances, servitude and combat. The latest most stable build is v0.1.3. The public version v0.1d on itch.io should also work great, but it doesn't have the settings menu, so the futa transformation is unavoidable.

If the save games are incompatible from update to update, is it worth it to play while still incomplete?
Olivia_V : Story events and your choices during the sandbox periods should give you enough replayability to enjoy coming back to the game from time to time. Additionally, the Supporter versions include a Quickstart Menu that allows you to start the game at certain points of time after choosing your previous options (logically, the Quickstart Menu is spoilery). You can also use the Cheat Menu to set specific stats and character relationships at the levels you desire.

A very buggy game so far, it freezes up after a few chat options in talking with characters.
Reapergod36 , Viewer : All details you can provide are useful, such as the version you're playing, how many characters were in the conversation and what were they doing before and after the conversation. In any case, as I mentioned earlier, v0.1.4 is expected to be buggy.

The project aims to provide a long range of options in an open-ended enviroment to cater to many different kinks, fetishes and preferences, so stay tuned!

Remember that the training of the girls development of the game depends on your financial support, so if you want to see the adventure thrive consider becoming a Patron!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
How prominent is the mind control in this game? Like, if that's my only fetish, am I gonna be wading through a lot of other stuff to get to that content, or can I make it the focus of my gameplay?

Normally I can guess based on the description, but this one's particularly hard to pin down.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
At the moment there's one non-protagonist character that uses hypnosis/mind control. As time goes on, there will be other characters with similar powers, and some protagonists may learn to use them as well.

I'm hyped. This game looks really promising and I love the premise that's been set up thus far.

Reactions: Silverfan936
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes