3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
The final boss is invincible unless you destroy the 3 dark crystals scattered through the castle. Each crystal will be defended by a boss.

Library lady in the library.
The monster from the movie "The Thing" (Amazing movie you should watch it!) in the dungeon.
And the dipshit who stole your master somewhere on the highest levels.

once you destroy the bosses and their crystals you can fight the final boss.

...If you dont, the game will let you fight the final boss but when your about to win she will insta-kill you when you have her beat.

also when shes infront of the moon charging her attack you have to hide behind a wall on the right-edge of the stage to avoid it.

In a gameover screen you have to hit the attack button (X on the xbox controller) to get a description of the game over.
thank you! i was wondering why the final boss was so bullshit with an ohko move even after destroying those crystals

Reactions: Parthornax

Naurachne

Jan 27, 2018
Anyone got a complete save file? Unless I'm missing something the bosses are becoming insanely hard, and the sex scenes are getting less and less common.

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
Well, don't think this game will be getting any more updates in the future like Unholy Jail got.
I heard they just finished translating their next unholy game

Marrianes hotter than Clementine anyway

• Haha
Reactions: Jericho2

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Spoiler alert, you can not defeat your master unless you destroyed three dark crystals.
This mean you should defeat dungeon boss (big brain), lad....flying bitch in library and flying cloaked figure (which kidnap your master at the beginning of the game). If you wont do so final boss just instakill you in the end of the battle.
Figure this out even after cheat engine did not help me in battle.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Links ever get fixed? also Surprised no one put up request for the other Unholy games short of Torturer.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
It is translated. Got right from the DLsite.
Hmmm, well...

I download it, the readme is all Japanese. I run it, the menu is Japanese. I select the option to start a new game, it spits a bunch of Japanese text at me. I continue, it gives me important tutorial text in Japanese. Only translated part is the 18+ notice at the beginning.

I also couldn't find this game on the English DLsite.

Sure you uploaded the correct files?

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
Hmmm, well...

I download it, the readme is all Japanese. I run it, the menu is Japanese. I select the option to start a new game, it spits a bunch of Japanese text at me. I continue, it gives me important tutorial text in Japanese. Only translated part is the 18+ notice at the beginning.

I also couldn't find this game on the English DLsite.

Sure you uploaded the correct files?
I believe it is default in Japanese. There should be a config button at the top left corner. If it is written in Japanese, it is the third button. From there, there should various languages, including English.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I believe it is default in Japanese. There should be a config button at the top left corner. If it is written in Japanese, it is the third button. From there, there should various languages, including English.
No such button. Menu options appear to be quitting, windowed/fullscreen, volume, and version info. No languages.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Well, thanks for trying. AT least Unholy Disaster is translated... mostly. I found one untranslated scene in it when returning to the Spirit of Aqua room after a while.
please give me Full save?
Anyone got a complete save file?
I've attached a zip with my endgame save and persistent save (for the gallery and stuff). I haven't unlocked all treasures or foods, but I have unlocked all scenes, which is probably all that most of us care about... but someone could continue from my saves to fill those out, if desired.

Fun fact: Every time you die in this game, and then reload that save, you get a free stat point. Nice way of curving the difficulty I suppose.

BukoPanda

Dec 23, 2019
A request for everyone, Anyone knows how to extract the game data files for the music? This developers have some nice picks for the bgm

Moonlight-gs

Feb 25, 2019
i Just tried this game n it's nice game .. here simple cheat engine CT I'm still learning scripts so I'm sorry if didn't work with u

Last edited:
Reactions: Arquilles999
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes