3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
How unlock the +18 patch ? i drop the content.cnn and the another file in game folder but no works :/

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
I play this on PC and cant find a way to use magic or arts. PLs help!
First you need to learn magic and arts (rhombus crystals in game), then use the pause button (space) to set the magic/arts to a command.

Once set, you can use {a} and {s} to use magic and arts respectively. You can set up to 4 magic and 4 arts at a time. Button, up + button, down + button, direction + button.

Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
How unlock the +18 patch ? i drop the content.cnn and the another file in game folder but no works :/

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Make sure you downloaded the right files and unrared with the latest software. Read the instructions and make sure to drop the correct 2 files... that's it.

lowtax

Sep 3, 2018
Probably missing something obvious, but I'm getting a 'Steamworks.mfx [bunch of japanese]' error when i try to start the game. Any ideas?

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Probably missing something obvious, but I'm getting a 'Steamworks.mfx [bunch of japanese]' error when i try to start the game. Any ideas?
Just google, download and add the file "Steamworks.mfx" into the game folder, and it was enough for me.

Shitsexotic

Feb 10, 2017
Yeah I dragged and dropped the two files into the game folder and that first scene with the water thing is still censored.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
This game is really nice but really hardcore. Not having savepoint after defeating the bosses once inside the temple is really insane and prevent to access the lewd things, too bad :/

LukeSky001

Apr 7, 2018
Guys, I know this is not about this game, but I gotta ask: does anyone have a translation patch for Unholy jail?

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
so for the intro with the tentacle scene,do you have to press skip? since it doesnt progress unless i hit skip

mesmesmasmas

Nov 28, 2018
I have a problem where the pause menu doesn't show up, so I can't choose spells or increase my stats.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

XDudeX69

Jan 23, 2019
Welp, I really like this game, and the protagonist... Im a bit obsessed ;3
Here the steps to play it with 18 patch:

-First download the game from any of the options(Unholy Disaster), then from the google drive download the patch (sakey)

-Use Win.rar, see those 2 I mentioned? Great, now put those two in your desktop so you are able to easily move files from one folder to the other, now the key is to drop just two things into the game which will add everything you want and desire 7w7 pay attention.

-We are looking for "SAkey.ini" and "event.ccn" from the patch, once you got em select those and paste/drop them in the game files (remember from the patch "sakey" to the "Unholy Disaster game folder"), once you do it you should be seeing them near where the icon or .exe of the game is. You should run the game from this point to check and see if you can get raped by a monster or get any 18+scene.

-Congratulations if you did this right you will see in Win.rar Unholy Disaster.rar; Unholy Disaster folder; font(nothing to see inside this one) as a folder then after it reads: SAkey.ini, gallery..., config..., event.ccn, and finally Unholydisaster.exe.

-Now if you are lazy to get every scene:
With your keyboard use the arrows and the B and A key in this order while you are in the main menu:
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-B(key)-A(key)

Hope you can play the game how it was meant to be played, enjoy!
Btw instructions can be seen from the sakey patch rar. too.
And no, if you see saves1_uhd.ini around there it doesn´t means you did something wrong, you just played the game before or after you did this and yes, you can replay that save without any issue after this process which in any case 18+patch will still be applied.

ParaDoxic

Oct 12, 2018
Getting a strange error when I launch the game; It basically says it's not intended to run on my system or the file contains an error. Anybody got a fix for this?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes