drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
how to update
the game ??
When new version comes out, download it, and extract it to a folder. I recommend a new folder. Saves are kept in another location for Renpy, so you don't have to worry about those; they'll show up in the new version you installed. Then, break Hulk Hogan's legs.

Reactions: gobrubber

gobrubber

Jul 6, 2021
When new version comes out, download it, and extract it to a folder. I recommend a new folder. Saves are kept in another location for Renpy, so you don't have to worry about those; they'll show up in the new version you installed. Then, break Hulk Hogan's legs.
what about mods/cheats? do i have to apply them manually? will it cause errors?

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I had played this game in one of its first versions, I spent a long time without playing to accumulate content, but before I download I wanted to ask four questions about subjects I don't remember or don't know :
1- Is the freeroam/sandbox something empty or does it have repetitive activities? the activities I mean, various types of work, repetitive sex with some characters and other things.
2- I saw that the lesbian route is excellent, but the men are all from that common group in hentai that many people don't like? (group: ugly, bastard men who only think about doing bad things with the female protagonist) or are there also normal and good men?
3-Is there a time limit in the game? for example after x days the game ends? many freeroam/sandbox have this and it just ruins my experience.
4- each update requires a new save or is there a possibility that this will happen?

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
I had played this game in one of its first versions, I spent a long time without playing to accumulate content, but before I download I wanted to ask four questions about subjects I don't remember or don't know :
1- Is the freeroam/sandbox something empty or does it have repetitive activities? the activities I mean, various types of work, repetitive sex with some characters and other things.
2- I saw that the lesbian route is excellent, but the men are all from that common group in hentai that many people don't like? (group: ugly, bastard men who only think about doing bad things with the female protagonist) or are there also normal and good men?
3-Is there a time limit in the game? for example after x days the game ends? many freeroam/sandbox have this and it just ruins my experience.
4- each update requires a new save or is there a possibility that this will happen?
I may not be the best person to answer since im only new to the game but heres my take anyway:
1 - the repetitive scenes are mostly from work and school, no repetitive sex scene as far as i can tell
2 - although most men are "sexual predators" for some reason, atleast theres one dude whos ok
3 - yep, 75 days this version, you'll unlock free mode after though so no problem for that
4 - i have no idea im sorry

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I may not be the best person to answer since im only new to the game but heres my take anyway:
1 - the repetitive scenes are mostly from work and school, no repetitive sex scene as far as i can tell
2 - although most men are "sexual predators" for some reason, atleast theres one dude whos ok
3 - yep, 75 days this version, you'll unlock free mode after though so no problem for that
4 - i have no idea im sorry
thank you, you helped me more than you can imagine.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Damn i managed to get through the storyline without seeing any lewd scenes lmao. Potential virgin route confirmed?
Yes, It was initially designed so that, if you wanted to, you could go through the game and never do anything lewd. Granted we have focused a lot on the lewd content more than non-lewd.

1:While the freeroam is not as populated as I would like, you are given multiple locations to visit with repeatable activities, event chains (Small side stories), jobs to work at, and characters to interact with.

2:Yes there are normal and good guys in the story, Damien for one is the vanilla guy route that you can follow if you so wish, plus other guys for clubs, and other routes. Of course there are bad ones too, like Matt or Keith. No Ugly Bastard though.

3:There is a time limit 75 days, afterwards you can enter as many days as you want though the limit is there since after that day there is no more main route content.

4:Every so often you'll need to use a New Save since new variables and old ones get added, changed or deleted. And if a variable that is stored in your save file is altered in the new version then you'll get a index error message. We now warn you if your save is out of date at least.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Just did the backery route, is it possible to get the red hair back?
Open the console and type in and hit enter: haircolor=u'red'

You can turn it back to blonde if you want to as well by replacing red with blonde.

Last edited:

water00

Jan 18, 2019
Open the console and type in and hit eneter: haircolor=u'red'

You can turn it back to blonde if you want to as well by replacing red with blonde.
How do you open the console?

I went into renpy > common > 00console.rpy and changed it and yet I still can't open console with Shift O.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes