Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Does the game have animations in scenes?
It does not.
Animations would be something that have needed to been decided on at the beginning of development. And even now with our budget we can't afford the animation quality that I'd want.

While Live2D and similar programs like Spine or EmoteEngine can immensely help the animation process, it can come across as stiff in it's movements.
If I'm going to do animation I want to do it with frame by frame animation. And that alone is massive in budget.

However, a long time ago we did do some experimenting with Live2D animation and this was the result of that:

It does it's job as a basic animation, but there are several issues with it that I'm no where near satisfied with.

For you animations lovers this will be the most you'll see out of Uni when it comes to animation. Hopefully we can hire someone who can provide what we're looking for and see about animating the final sex scenes in each route, but that's more of an idea we can do and isn't something set in stone.

TommQ

Dec 28, 2017
I've played this game a long time ago, back when it was still in very early stage of development. I've read somewhere that their is a way for mc to get a breast enlargement now. Is that true? If yes, how does it work? Is it tied to some specific route, is it just a sprite change or is their more to it?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I've played this game a long time ago, back when it was still in very early stage of development. I've read somewhere that their is a way for mc to get a breast enlargement now. Is that true? If yes, how does it work? Is it tied to some specific route, is it just a sprite change or is their more to it?
Bakery Route.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes