Se7enHalcyon

May 28, 2023
Attempted to replicate this issue, but it hasn't happened yet in the testing I've done. Is there any more information you can provide about this?

If you're referring to the outfits not carrying over from saves then that feature was removed.
Hi Hizor, the issue only happens when the cheat mod is used. In my playthrough without it, it doesn't appear to happen.

This is true for me at least.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hi Hizor, the issue only happens when the cheat mod is used. In my playthrough without it, it doesn't appear to happen.

This is true for me at least.
Shouldn't need to use a cheat mod.

The game has a built in cheat menu that you can activate in the bottom right of the laptop.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
How come there are no immages when dreaming? I mean reading a candid dream is ok I guess but kinda borring, Id expect some candid immages while the mc dreams as well =)

YuukiLunalis

Jan 9, 2022
Maybe it's because I'm extremely new to this game and it's development, but could anyone tell me how to go about romancing Nathan/Nate? Every time I try to, his dialogue shows something about him looking uncomfortable. Please help lol, he's my favourite so far in the game and the one I really hope we get scenes and such with. :)

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Question: can you get fired from Rockhopper? After giving up on Bar I hoped I can get back on Bakery route without having to restart, but Nikki keeps letting me off with a warnings.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I played the game fine but when i tried to play again i get the following traceback Error pop up in Notepad:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
ScriptError: Name ('game/fullstartASE/events.rpy', 1712967971, 6) is defined twice, at game/fullstartASE/events.rpy:11 and game/fullstartASE/events.rpy:21.

Edit: Well what do you know? Luckily i still had the zipped folder so i decided to extract it again under a different name and tried starting it and it worked! Transferred my save folder over from the 1st folder and playing fine now. Strange but not complaining, lol.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2018
Well, I assume you are, since that's in-game Saturday, and nothing about it shows before or after that
Mike is right, the boob job has been in the game a while and occurs on day 69 Which yes is a Saturday but like going to the mall with Lisa is a bakery event that occurs on a weekend day. You go for the consultation the week before with Lisa unless you refused to go or are on another route and had a conflict event where that other routes character made you break up with them or side with the bakery and if you sided with the other route you then would not get the boob job. There are more scenes after the boob job too although the route lock is soon after which Includes a CG showing off the boob job in the new bakery outfit.

I can only assume you were also dating Violet or something and sided with them during one of the conflict events I mentioned earlier if you’re not getting the scene.

Reactions: KarokaKOHORT
Aug 8, 2018
Maybe it's because I'm extremely new to this game and it's development, but could anyone tell me how to go about romancing Nathan/Nate? Every time I try to, his dialogue shows something about him looking uncomfortable. Please help lol, he's my favourite so far in the game and the one I really hope we get scenes and such with. :)
For Nathan you can get on his route by respecting his boundaries and not asking him out while dating anyone else. Feel free to invite him to prom but be sure to just go as friends and not push things too far There. Finally you can’t be on anyone else’s route (this includes staying working at the bar and getting the bakery boon job) by the time he invites you to the ice rink or you’ll get the friend version instead.

Question: can you get fired from Rockhopper? After giving up on Bar I hoped I can get back on Bakery route without having to restart, but Nikki keeps letting me off with a warnings.
You can’t get fired from rockhopper atm as it’s kinda the fall back job to make sure you still can get money and make rent while seeing job events if you don’t want to continue on the bakery or bar routes. There’s no way currently to switch to cafe or bakery once you leave or are fired from the other, you can return to the cafe if you leave the bar though.

How come there are no immages when dreaming? I mean reading a candid dream is ok I guess but kinda borring, Id expect some candid immages while the mc dreams as well =)
The dream sequences were added as an old patreon tier reward that one of the writers offered for free at the time to write and add in fan directed scenes into the game, due to this they won’t be getting artwork

Last edited:

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
For Nathan you can get on his route by respecting his boundaries and not asking him out while dating anyone else. Feel free to invite him to prom but be sure to just go as friends and not push things too far There. Finally you can’t be on anyone else’s route (this includes staying working at the bar and getting the bakery boon job) by the time he invites you to the ice rink or you’ll get the friend version instead.

You can’t get fired from rockhopper atm as it’s kinda the fall back job to make sure you still can get money and make rent while seeing job events if you don’t want to continue on the bakery or bar routes. There’s no way currently to switch to cafe or bakery once you leave or are fired from the other, you can return to the cafe if you leave the bar though.

The dream sequences were added as an old patreon tier reward that one of the writers offered for free at the time to write and add in fan directed scenes into the game, due to this they won’t be getting artwork
Cheers.. Then I wont be holding my breath while I wait for them =)

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Is it just me or does the story have a huge flaw in the Kate storyline?
I did none NTR route.

At one point i talk to Kate in the cafe about them not hiding that they are a couple and you can pick something like "maybe it was all a mistake then" since Kate wants to hide it and my MC does not....so it ends out with them breaking up and kate asking if they can atleast still be friends where MC says maybe...so clearly a break up.

The very next day Kate is waiting for MC outside the cafe, saying its ok since now everyone knows about them? that just makes no sense...
and they are still a couple? huh? and they go inside to find dyke written on their lockers...

None of it makes much sense when they just broke up?

Last edited:

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
I've been wanting this for ages too, they get so close with the conflict event between sub Violet and Matt with the set up but the devs seem super set on only having one relationship going in to the next section of the game, which while I'm looking forward to whatever they have planned is kinda a shame, specifically when it comes to Matt
The set up from that two route were just perfect, its like we can see very clearly that, we will get that route in the future, cuz the build up is just perfect for sub Violet become Matt's slave, but dayum i got heartbroken when we can only choose one of then going forward, just hoping they will try to introduce that in the future, cuz dayum it will very hot, a brat that acted high and mighty, got secret fetish where she want someone told her what to do and punished her if she make a mistake, end up being the slave of the person she hated the most, imagine that plot man, fucking hell, seeing that brat got dominated by MC was already satisfying and hot enough, now imagine if she got dominated by the person she hated the most that coincidentally is her mistress's master, she thinks that she was on top of everyone, but end up as the lowest in their relationship, but she cant do anything about it because MC is her master and controlled her around whatever she likes, a powerless brat and Matt who also hated her end up toying with her, fuckkkk mannn:devilish::devilish:

Hankeds

Jun 15, 2018
The set up from that two route were just perfect, its like we can see very clearly that, we will get that route in the future, cuz the build up is just perfect for sub Violet become Matt's slave, but dayum i got heartbroken when we can only choose one of then going forward, just hoping they will try to introduce that in the future, cuz dayum it will very hot, a brat that acted high and mighty, got secret fetish where she want someone told her what to do and punished her if she make a mistake, end up being the slave of the person she hated the most, imagine that plot man, fucking hell, seeing that brat got dominated by MC was already satisfying and hot enough, now imagine if she got dominated by the person she hated the most that coincidentally is her mistress's master, she thinks that she was on top of everyone, but end up as the lowest in their relationship, but she cant do anything about it because MC is her master and controlled her around whatever she likes, a powerless brat and Matt who also hated her end up toying with her, fuckkkk mannn:devilish::devilish:
That sure is crazy hot o_Oo_O

Daame

May 20, 2022
that indeed is hot af

Devs, pls consider this scene, im a big Yuri flagbearer, but the possibility of this one scene has me on the edge

Reactions: reyir and mizzet

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Is it just me or does the story have a huge flaw in the Kate storyline?
I did none NTR route.

At one point i talk to Kate in the cafe about them not hiding that they are a couple and you can pick something like "maybe it was all a mistake then" since Kate wants to hide it and my MC does not....so it ends out with them breaking up and kate asking if they can atleast still be friends where MC says maybe...so clearly a break up.

The very next day Kate is waiting for MC outside the cafe, saying its ok since now everyone knows about them? that just makes no sense...
and they are still a couple? huh? and they go inside to find dyke written on their lockers...

None of it makes much sense when they just broke up?
This sounds like a bug in the conflict events where it's not appropriately flagging the game state. We're doing testing this week and will add a note to look at this.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Reactions: MikesDK
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes