Kareldoorman

Jul 12, 2018
Hello, the newest version in Android keep showing error in the bedroom scene.. can't ignore and can't rollback.. am I the only one experiencing this error?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hello, the newest version in Android keep showing error in the bedroom scene.. can't ignore and can't rollback.. am I the only one experiencing this error?
This has been brought to my attention and we are currently working on a fix for it.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Pretty average so far. I recognize a lot of the background assets, which don't really match with the time of day. Game will be more decent when there's more CG, since it feels like there's a lot missing. Wish there was stuff to do afterschool, or like after work.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

0.5 has finally been released, and 0.4 has dropped to the public!
As you can see above 0.5 has made a lot of changes to the game, and adds in multiple new characters for you to get to know. This has laid the groundwork for the development of the player's personality in which way that you want.
The other major addition is the Phone which the player now uses during events involving it. We want to expand onto this further in the future with more conversations and potential images with the phone.
This month has been quite hectic with the Thanksgiving holidays, and now with the upcoming Christmas holiday we suspect that next month will potentially be even more hectic, so with 0.6 we're going to be working on changes to scenes already in the game with dialogue changes depending on the club that your character associates themselves with. This should allow us to take a breather while being able to get some more work done on Uni. There are some other plans in motion that I will talk about in a later post, but for now, I'll end it here and wish you a good night!
We hope you like the new content, and we look forward to your feedback as always!

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
No CG on the update? :(
Not in this update sadly, it was heavily writing focused and our budget for that month went into the writing for the clubs and the new phone system. After payments have been processed through the team we'll see if we have enough left over for a new Sprite this month.

Reactions: Pabloescobilla

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
There's (avoidable) NTR? How would one activate this path? Do you need to be nice to Damien until he proposes and then you do a 180? Or is just getting him to invite you on a date good enough to be on that path? Is it even in the game at this point?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
There's (avoidable) NTR? How would one activate this path? Do you need to be nice to Damien until he proposes and then you do a 180? Or is just getting him to invite you on a date good enough to be on that path? Is it even in the game at this point?
Technically anything you don't want to see if avoidable. The NTR content (Netori in this case), hasn't been added yet since the NTR parts are actually dependent on other routes. The Bakery Route is one such route that will have this content if he's your boyfriend by a certain point.
Right now, none of the routes are far enough to start the NTR content, and Damien's route hasn't gone far enough for the proposal either. We're getting there, just takes a little time.
Even still I hope you're enjoying what there is of the game's content so far.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello, Everyone!
I hope you're enjoying the clubs so far, and the new content therein. So like our last go-round, I'd like to talk about what we have planned for 0.6.
0.6 is more of an expansion onto the clubs, specifically, the personality of the MC. In the beginning, as you may or may not know, we wanted the clubs to decide the personality of your character in a way that you, the player, would prefer her to be. We wanted to add this on top of the clubs in 0.5, but with the holidays, and problems IRL for our team, we realized that this expansion into the game would require a two-part procedure.
It's December and Christmas/X-Mas is coming up so we will be quite busy, so we decided on a more lightweight update, which will be expanding on the personality of the MC in all of the current events throughout the game.

In every event applicable we'll have the MC act more towards the chosen personality of the club that you chose. So, the dialogue in these events will be different, making the multiple playthroughs a bit fresher.
Now! Art!
I know last month we didn't manage to deliver any extra juicy art from our Master Artist, so this month we're going to be adding in some. A poll will be held soon after this post for three days allowing Patrons, Senator Tier and up, to decide on what the next character sprite should be.
It has also been brought to my attention about the many of the bugs present in 0.5, visual or technical. We are working on fixing them, before beginning our development period. We'll be uploading a patched version of the game soon, so keep an eye out for that.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and I hope that you will have a wonderful day.
Hizor.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Game got updated, but there's nothing too obvious yet, since I've had to start over and all. I lost intelligence somehow playing an innocent route, which I can only assume is due to letting the hunger bar go low too often. Events with Damien and Violet, don't pop up after agreeing with them.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Game got updated, but there's nothing too obvious yet, since I've had to start over and all. I lost intelligence somehow playing an innocent route, which I can only assume is due to letting the hunger bar go low too often. Events with Damien and Violet, don't pop up after agreeing with them.
Judging that the last time you posted was right before the 0.5 announcement, which officially dropped 0.4.26a to the public. At the time of your previous post, 0.4 was the current version on this site. Considering you mentioned hunger in your playthrough means you're still playing version 0.4.
0.4 Had a lot of problems and bugs which have been resolved in 0.5.

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
Looks pretty interesting and I am happy that you can avoid the shit you don't wanna see. I really like character progression. I will definitely check this one out but I am wondering how much content current version has? I kinda liked the art style but how much CG does it have atm?

Jun 15, 2018
I like the concept but man I have never seen so many rollback errors in a single Renpy game just about ever. Understandable that there is less art since I get that it costs a lot. That being said there is a severe lack of direction in my opinion still. Most events you can't tell whether or not your in the right direction, what to do to get into a better position for new events, or if you have reached the current end of an arc and should stop wasting time on going to certain locations. The fact that there is a time limit hurts it in that aspect since then it is straight up done if you were trying to work towards something. I also would make it MUCH more clear that when you are invited to hang out with someone you have to go to the arcade. Doesn't matter if you wanted to hang at home, at a cafe, at a restaurant, etc. You have to go to the arcade and my first playthrough I completely bailed on these invites due to not knowing and there were no texts, no small conversation the day after asking why I bailed, the ambient conversation that should be added in. Lastly you really need to work on that coding, the rollbacks pop up everywhere from simple things like "do you want to skip work" to major things like when the bill comes after dinner with Violet.

All and all a good concept, like the art style, like the theme of where it looks like it is going. Needs a lot of work and tweaking and of course when you have the ability to add art it will be a big plus. Since that isn't in the budget yet I recommend really working on the dialogue choices, making directions a little more obvious and less trial and error, and majorly fix up the coding. I have worked in Renpy so I suggest rolling over all that with a fine tooth comb or it will become more and more pronounced an issue with every release unless you nip it in the butt right now. Keep working towards your dream game and I hope it becomes a reality for you @Hizor

Reactions: Shadow Step

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
@Ilanai
There isn't a lot of CG yet, but we're getting closer and closer to a consistent addition of art. Right now we are able to add in one character art every update.

@Warlan
All the events are text-based right now. Except for the two CG scenes for those events.

@worstnightmare1
Indeed I know what you mean, we want to work on that in December but the holidays have kept us way busier than intended. We will definitely comb through it as much as possible.

Reactions: obiwan

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
as long as the game has no visual content, it's not really worth playing. You have to give a reason for people to play your game, having no cg definitely isn't doing that.
But when/if you get to that point, the game seems to have potential. as of right now it does have anything going for it.

also clicking on Dream settings gives ren'py error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes