Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
0.15.64 Has been released!
0.14.62 has been made public!

Hey guys!
Got another Uni release happening now, so here I am letting you all know about it.
New Artwork, Changes to the Bakery, and Fixes galore in this release with even more coming in our next 0.16 release.
To get the latest version now, or to read a more in depth post about everything that is new this month then hop on over to our Patreon:

Where you can find information about the game, and soon information about what is coming up in our next release so stay tuned!

Nononbom

Jul 28, 2018
Great game! I wonder, is there any scene where Damien knowledge your dom relationship with Violet? Would be great a scene where he found Violet having her way with you on school or telling about the choker to him

Reactions: AprilSlut

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Wow, this is great! Thanks for taking the time to make this! Mind if I share it around?
Please! Made it for everyone to enjoy :) Well assuming they like what an idiot can put together :LOL:

Nice work, I like that one! You posted it for non art savvy people like me to use as a signature, hopefully?
Thanks! If you want to use it as your signature, I won't stop you :LOL:

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Hizor I super suggest that how about make Damien the Boy Female Protagonist\MC Meet Later in the Game Smarter than the Female Protagonist\MC And More Haru-like Male Supporting Character.

Last edited:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Okay, wow, I haven't heard from this game in awhile. Does F95 start neglecting you in alerts sometimes? Because I'm noticing that a lot of stuff I track sometimes don't tell me when something new happens anymore.

Either way, what's in the game as of now, if anyone could tell me?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
This is what was added in the latest version of the game.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Is there going to be more content featuring Violet and Damien at the same time? Handjob discussion was hilarious.
There will be more, but it's more than likely going to be them fighting over you.

trash_can_not

Sep 14, 2019
There will be more, but it's more than likely going to be them fighting over you.
How about following the same trend? Chelsea does something lewd with Damien, loudly gossips about it with Violet. Damien turns red as a tomato in process. And since we are speaking about Damien, would it be possible to move the cinema event a bit further? Hard to get enough corruption for a handjob without cheating or save scumming.

Last edited:

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
How about following the same trend? Chelsea does something lewd with Damien, loudly gossips about it with Violet. Damien turns red as a tomato in process. And since we are speaking about Damien, would it be possible to move the cinema event a bit further? Hard to get enough corruption for a handjob without cheating or save scumming.
We're considering adding an extra Damien Scene before then to stretch the event line out and balance it out with the other routes.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
If you tell Lisa you're into people who are submissive does her/Kieths route go any differently, wouldn't mind playing with her, not interested in playing with him.

Also is there a checklist or a walkthrough with the events that are out so far?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
If you tell Lisa you're into people who are submissive does her/Kieths route go any differently, wouldn't mind playing with her, not interested in playing with him.

Also is there a checklist or a walkthrough with the events that are out so far?
At the end of the main routes we have a line of text that tells you that you've reached the end of the route.

The route doesn't change depending on what you reply, just her answers.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Would it be difficult to add keyboard shortcuts to the school, bakery, and cafe?
That's not a bad suggestion, the trick is using keys that make sense, and that aren't already in use.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I still haven't kept up with this as well as I've hoped, but for specification sake, speaking of Damien, between MC and him, is he dominant? Or is he submissive to us? I prefer to take a submissive route where he's the dominant one personally. (And hopefully there's no more faceless male syndrome cases since he's a route and all..)

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Would be fun to play dominant with Damien, seems that route is vanilla only?
There will be the option to dominate him further down the relationship, or keep it vanilla.

I still haven't kept up with this as well as I've hoped, but for specification sake, speaking of Damien, between MC and him, is he dominant? Or is he submissive to us? I prefer to take a submissive route where he's the dominant one personally. (And hopefully there's no more faceless male syndrome cases since he's a route and all..)
With Damien, it's mostly a vanilla route with neither really being the dom or sub, until later down the line where you can change that with him being submissive to you.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
When Halloween ends, the real fun begins! It's time for a new and improved version of Uni!
Version 0.16.65 & 0.15.64 is available for the public!

You can find everything that is new in 0.16.65 below:

As you can see, we've gotten quite a bit of work done in this version of Uni; piling in tons of bug fixes and plenty of art!
With this update we'd also like to announce our new and improved trailer for Uni! Let us know what you think of it in the comments on the video! (Don’t forget to at least hit Like ^-^)

Put together by KotoriWorks!

But wait! There's more!
We are always striving to meet new goals with this game, but that requires support like yours! All of us at Hizor Games would like to ask you to help us spread the word of Uni to the public! Don't be afraid to show your friends this game that we've built together.

Aside from supporting us on Patreon, there are several more ways that you can help us!

1: Sharing the new trailer!
By sharing the trailer you can give others a sneak peek into what Uni is about!

2: Retweeting!
Hizor Games does have a twitter, and by retweeting the update post you can help us spread Uni's awareness.

3: Upvoting on Reddit.
Uni is posted on Reddit, and by visiting our post and giving a quick upvote will allow our post to stay higher for longer, allowing more people to see it and give Uni a shot!

This will help build our community greatly and push Uni even further down it's development path!
Grab the latest versions here!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes