Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Guys i have problem.. the CG scenes an a few images dont want to load,i just downloaded Uni-0.17.67c-pc for linux( i have windows), anyone have similar problems and know how to fix it or its a bugged version of the game, any thoughts about this ?
Don't want to load in the Gallery or the game? And Which scenes?

Hizor am I missing something because I can't get the new matt cg scene in 0.18.
The New CG in 0.18 is shown after you refuse to go to the rest room when he tells you and you take a shower in the next event.

So futa will be only in dreams , or will it be implemented normally in game ?
Yes only in the dreams.
We try to keep things fairly realistic in the game's world.

hubtol

Feb 20, 2018
Don't want to load in the Gallery or the game? And Which scenes?

Hi, I'm at the beginning on this game, when alex come after me when i chose options "Don't take the chance".Before that at school teacher members didnt load too. I didnt play any further because i dont want to miss something.

1578144155893.png

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
The New CG in 0.18 is shown after you refuse to go to the rest room when he tells you and you take a shower in the next event.
Hm, not sure if I broke something, but there wasn't any CG in the shower scene for me and I didn't get another Matt scene or an "end of path" message after it. Tried playing through a few times with a few variations (Day 30 with Yearbook & Bakery, Day 45 with Cheerleader & Cafe on Kate GF, end of default time on Cheer & Cafe - Kate Corruption). Used the shortcuts to start all of those playthroughs, saved Damien but didn't go on a date with him, followed Matt's lead in the earlier questioning.

FWIW, I could have swore I exhausted the Matt content last time I gave the game a serious play, which I think was the last time an addition to it was mentioned (bar the bakery "conflict" events) and I didn't find this showering event until you pointed it out. Am I right in assuming this is what's in so far?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I've seen some variations in how Chelsea reacts so far - I assume that's tied to the club that's chosen? Cheer being more outgoing & slutty, Track being a bit more neutral-outgoing, and Yearbook being kinda shy and embarrassed about sex?

salamone45

Jul 26, 2018
Why Kate and Damien never ask me for a date anymore after I turned them down one time? And I can't meet them in an event again after that??

LiteralAutist

Nov 9, 2017
Hm, not sure if I broke something, but there wasn't any CG in the shower scene for me and I didn't get another Matt scene or an "end of path" message after it. Tried playing through a few times with a few variations (Day 30 with Yearbook & Bakery, Day 45 with Cheerleader & Cafe on Kate GF, end of default time on Cheer & Cafe - Kate Corruption). Used the shortcuts to start all of those playthroughs, saved Damien but didn't go on a date with him, followed Matt's lead in the earlier questioning.

FWIW, I could have swore I exhausted the Matt content last time I gave the game a serious play, which I think was the last time an addition to it was mentioned (bar the bakery "conflict" events) and I didn't find this showering event until you pointed it out. Am I right in assuming this is what's in so far?

Also, I've seen some variations in how Chelsea reacts so far - I assume that's tied to the club that's chosen? Cheer being more outgoing & slutty, Track being a bit more neutral-outgoing, and Yearbook being kinda shy and embarrassed about sex?
i think the after the shower scene cg should be the photo in the envelope image i found in the game files which i never saw pop up for me.

Reactions: Beggarman

yilmaz

Jan 10, 2018
You guys are giving too much negative feed backs.Tbh this game have a great story and it's own vibes different than other games.Yea it's taking a bit too much to see some content but it's still a good game.I mean we could have nothing at all.We gotta be grateful.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
What are the new bars scenes? All i could find was chelsea meeting Aaron outside an arcade and one more scene for the older man at the coffe where he sent her a text.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes