Jef

Jan 21, 2017
Enjoyed this one. I think it's well written and it makes me ache for the next update. I don't mind that most scenes don't have any CG's yet (would like to have the sprites in it during some scenes, but I can imagine that's extra work if they will eventually get replaced by CG, anyway). I'm looking forward for more, and adding it to my 'must pledge'-list.

Good work!

Reactions: Hizor

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Enjoyed this one. I think it's well written and it makes me ache for the next update. I don't mind that most scenes don't have any CG's yet (would like to have the sprites in it during some scenes, but I can imagine that's extra work if they will eventually get replaced by CG, anyway). I'm looking forward for more, and adding it to my 'must pledge'-list.

Good work!
Glad to hear that you're enjoying it. We're always working on improving the game in various ways, and with each update we get closer to 1.0.
Hoping to have a pretty major update soon around the time we hit $2500. Should be a fun time.
Your support, everyone support really does make a difference. Even the $3 tier can give us the little push we need to fund new artwork or more writing. None of the funding goes to waste.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes