Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Are the dream sequences supposed to be text only?
Like the artwork, but still limited frames is a tad boring.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Are the dream sequences supposed to be text only?
Like the artwork, but still limited frames is a tad boring.
The dream scenes are fan written, so there won't be any visuals. (If we are lucky, they will make it at the end, if the main story is done, but that is a lot of work, so...)

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
The dream scenes are fan written, so there won't be any visuals. (If we are lucky, they will make it at the end, if the main story is done, but that is a lot of work, so...)
that explains why the dreams are dramatically more interesting then the actual narrative :cautious:

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
It would be great if there is incest :)
Wouldn't MC and Kate a little bit like incest? Okay, they're not real sisters, but...
that explains why the dreams are dramatically more interesting then the actual narrative :cautious:
Can only half agree. The strory itself is better written then the most other stuff out there.
But that you don't have visuals... well, if it's well written, then the imagination takes the rest. At least as someone who writes self, my imagination is quite good. The dreams can be discribed as a book She reads. Or think that She is actually blindfolded in her dreams :sneaky:.

Reactions: Beggarman

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
How would there even be incest in the first place? Her parents died, and unless they're willing to write in a route of maybe a half-brother that the mother or father had without our knowledge or something, then I don't see how it could work, and what I just said is what comes to mind in how it'd be done, but even then again, unless they were willing to go through all that, it wouldn't even be possible. (But as far as I can think of in terms of writing, it'd be a pretty decent way to get it in?)

Last edited:
Reactions: alex andrews
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes