Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
I'm also struggling to find this new damien content. Tried two different runs, cant seem to trigger it.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
How would there even be incest in the first place? Her parents died, and unless they're willing to write in a route of maybe a half-brother that the mother or father had without our knowledge or something, then I don't see how it could work, and what I just said is what comes to mind in how it'd be done, but even then again, unless they were willing to go through all that, it wouldn't even be possible. (But as far as I can think of in terms of writing, it'd be a pretty decent way to get it in?)
Father had an affair with someone in this city creating a child who goes to school with MC...like MATT??? Easy as pie.

• Haha
Reactions: Redgy

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Father had an affair with someone in this city creating a child who goes to school with MC...like MATT??? Easy as pie.
But, that seems really "tacked on", like, they don't really have any similarities whatsoever for that to make sense. That's just making characters siblings just to have siblings at that point for the sake of incest. From a writing perspective, and this is strange coming from me because I don't write in the first place? But that just doesn't add up. You'd think he'd be somewhat like our MC in a "normal" sense, and not asshole-ish.

Reactions: Redgy

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
But, that seems really "tacked on", like, they don't really have any similarities whatsoever for that to make sense. That's just making characters siblings just to have siblings at that point for the sake of incest. From a writing perspective, and this is strange coming from me because I don't write in the first place? But that just doesn't add up. You'd think he'd be somewhat like our MC in a "normal" sense, and not asshole-ish.
Not the place to debate this. I am a writer and producer. DNA is a tricky thing, depends on mother + bitter bastard child syndrome.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Not the place to debate this. I am a writer and producer. DNA is a tricky thing, depends on mother + bitter bastard child syndrome.
Either way, I'd prefer they properly add a new character instead of just, "Oh, and Matt's your half-brother" at some point down the line. It just, no matter how I look at it, it doesn't make sense to me, and I won't understand it. This may not be the place to debate it, but even with DNA involved, it absolutely doesn't make sense. And at this point if it actually happened, I wouldn't forget that he at some point literally wasn't.

Reactions: Beggarman and Redgy

LiteralAutist

Nov 9, 2017
Also had this happen.
I'm 99% sure Hizor slipped up a little bit and missed a "s" in "Scenes" and wrote "Scene" because when you rip the asset .rpa the scenes are in a folder called "Scenes" and in the error the image source is pointed at a "Scene" folder.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I'm 99% sure Hizor slipped up a little bit and missed a "s" in "Scenes" and wrote "Scene" because when you rip the asset .rpa the scenes are in a folder called "Scenes" and in the error the image source is pointed at a "Scene" folder.
Based on their patreon page this version actually has many bugs. But it was fixed in the updated Patch 0.19.72b

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
I am playing this for the first time. I had just gone into work on Thursday, and I feel someone grope me, then this error occured.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hit ignore 4 times, then got to a scene of an apology.
Try open directory game
Uni/game/images
And, rename folder "Scenes" to "Scene".
Reload game.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
There is a chance that the dev won't be answering any questions here for quite some time. They tried the silent treatment last time the game got leaked here before the public release and seems like they might be doing it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _DarkDesires_

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
There is a chance that the dev won't be answering any questions here for quite some time. They tried the silent treatment last time the game got leaked here before the public release and seems like they might be doing it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The issues here have already been fixed, its just not at this version its on 0.19.72b

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hope the dev will soon update Violet's content.
It will be a while before we get back around to writing new scenes with her. But currently there is a poll taking place on the Patreon that has two CGs for her route as options so in 0.20 we may see new Violet CGs.

Is this game losing content?
Not at all, if anything it's gaining it. XD

No, it's that recently there haven't been much to answer or report on that hasn't been answered.
I do check it rather often and will answer mostly anything that is constructive.

LailaLiu

Dec 3, 2017
It will be a while before we get back around to writing new scenes with her. But currently there is a poll taking place on the Patreon that has two CGs for her route as options so in 0.20 we may see new Violet CGs.

Not at all, if anything it's gaining it. XD

No, it's that recently there haven't been much to answer or report on that hasn't been answered.
I do check it rather often and will answer mostly anything that is constructive.
Only saying this because in the new version a couple CGs in the Matt scenes have dissapeared for me and the story is not progressing like it did in previous updates

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
trying to port.
add cheat + bugfix (add two folder scenes/scene) :LOL:
to access cheat, go to your room, open laptop. press cheat

size 116 Mb

Download at your own risk!!

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
Where the hell do i make those folders
if you run game in pc, in directory game/images/ . rename folder "Scenes" to "Scene"
but for safetly, make new folder and rename "Scene", copy all file on inside folder "scenes" and paste to folder "scene"

Screenshot_20200204-122212.jpg

D

Deleted member 451676

Here's a crunched version since no one else seems to be doing it. Crunched by Cruncher by bas. All the usual disclaimers about being lossy and all that.

Original size: 492MB
Crunched: 94MB

Reactions: rev33

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Here's a crunched version since no one else seems to be doing it. Crunched by Cruncher by bas. All the usual disclaimers about being lossy and all that.
This is interesting to see this happen, since we plan to make a "Lite" version of Uni with 0.20. We looked at compressing the game down and noticed the loss in quality was a bit too much for our liking as an official release, but would be great for a "Lite" version.

D

Deleted member 451676

This is interesting to see this happen, since we plan to make a "Lite" version of Uni with 0.20. We looked at compressing the game down and noticed the loss in quality was a bit too much for our liking as an official release, but would be great for a "Lite" version.
An official lite version would be pretty great. I can see where you're coming from, but some of the images in there are still pretty massive. Love what you do, though, keep it up.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes