Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
By definition removing someone's ability to give consent by their own rationale is in fact non-con, even if it's not usually used outright malevolently.
I'd say that depends on how hypnosis is portrayed. At least IRL, you can't actually hypnotize someone into doing something they don't want to do. If it's portrayed more like that, then it's not really non-con. If it's portrayed more like mind control (which tbf is how hypnosis is portrayed 99% of the time) then that definitely is overriding someone else's consent.

Personally, I do hold the opinion that as these are works of fiction, it doesn't really matter any more so than if I was, say, killing people in GTA or CoD. If that doesn't cut it, fine - everyone in the game is a consenting adult participating in their fantasies and could back out and stop the show at any time.

Of course, none of this really matters if Patreon (or the payment processors behind them - I've heard at least some of the pressure on adult comes more from them) deems it inappropriate anyway, so I guess nitpicking is kinda pointless. I mean it's not like anyone getting hit can afford to sue them over it, if there's even a legal basis to do so to begin with.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I'd say that depends on how hypnosis is portrayed. At least IRL, you can't actually hypnotize someone into doing something they don't want to do. If it's portrayed more like that, then it's not really non-con. If it's portrayed more like mind control (which tbf is how hypnosis is portrayed 99% of the time) then that definitely is overriding someone else's consent.
I mean... If you gonna try to hypnotize someone into sleeping with you, then later have the person sue you for that, well, good luck using that line of defense in court, I guess x)
Consent is a very clear and simple thing - there is no dancing around it. If you need to use some mind techiques or other kind of manipulations in order to get another person to sleep with you - it's non con.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I'm not sure how I can phrase "You can't hypnotize someone into doing something they don't want to do" in any other way and I already pointed out that most media portray hypnosis wrong in that exact quote, but sure, whatever.

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
So much time and now i saw a update but still not enough image , if you make text then you need more emotion more image , i cant understound what its take so much work in this game .

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I'm not sure how I can phrase "You can't hypnotize someone into doing something they don't want to do" in any other way and I already pointed out that most media portray hypnosis wrong in that exact quote, but sure, whatever.
I don't wanna get too into the hypnosis discussion, so to keep this short, we had a couple classes in college regarding hypnosis: learned different classifications, a few technics, and commons myths that surrounds that whole ordeal. I didn't become an expert, obviously, but I've learned from a people who make a living out of it and I can tell you that this whole "hypnosing someone into sleeping with me" is bullshit because that is not how it works. They can convince themselves that they were hypnosed because they are dumb and you're the person of power and athority and later come to realise that they were taken advantage of or they can get creeped out right away if they are not dumb and never come back. But if the person, say, "wants" to act like a dog and you command them to act like a dog that still ain't gonna happen simply because that's just not how real hypnosis works.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
i cant understound what its take so much work in this game .
I remember before I started developing games thinking this same thing about a few other projects.

Firstly, we have a set development time of one month per update (Which has been altered to two months for 0.20). Let's work within that time frame then.

Now, for quality characters and story we need to discuss and go over the outline for the specific route that we may be working on for that month and decide which scenes will be receiving CG Scenes. This process will usually take about 4 days, if there are no major bugs reported for the previous release then this will put us at half a week and we can begin work longer around 6 days if a patch needs to be released as the first 3 days at most will be used in fixing these problems.

Now comes writing and artwork. For 4 large events with all the normal variations, branching dialogues, and alternate scenes depending on corruption or another stat this can take 1 - 2 weeks, more takes more time of course, and can cost over $1000. Half our budget already.

Artwork is decided at the beginning of the month as stated, in the beginning we could only handle about 3 Scenes at max a month since it takes about a week for one scene to be made. Now with an extra artist helping we can increase this cap based on how large the scene is. At most artwork alone for one month can cost $500 - 700.

On average we'll have one week left before the update deadline. This is around the time all the work is finished and ready for adding into the game. Begin by adding in the new scenes and looking over for any mistakes in the code and correcting them (There can sometimes be a ton of programming mistakes.) Afterwards comes the tedious process of adding in all the sprites line by line. This can take quite a few days. The comes downscaling the images and adding them in and making sure they can be unlocked for the gallery. This doesn't take too long.

Lastly and usually the one with the least time to do is to give a quick run over the new scenes a few times to make sure there are no obvious issues. (Sometimes we aren't able to thoroughly test the new scenes, and sometimes the new additions can cause problems in other routes as well or the timing of events.)

A lot of work goes into the game, and we use our budget to the fullest. The more we earn the more we can make into the game.
If you want more content, the best thing you can do is join our patreon or spread the word of the game elsewhere so that we can earn more to make more. We might not be focusing on the stuff that you like the most right now, but we do have a vision for 1.0 and that includes finishing this game and all the content that it offers.

Thanks to anyone that read through all this. I see this kind of question asked fairly often.

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
Does this game have music or any sound at all? I started it up, music volume is maxed out, and yet it's dead silent. My sound is working so that can't be it.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Does this game have music or any sound at all? I started it up, music volume is maxed out, and yet it's dead silent. My sound is working so that can't be it.
The Splash Screen and Main Menu has music, but that's it.
We do have plans to make an entire OST for the game, however, we do not currently have the budget to fund that at this time.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Outch, some of the events in this game made me genuinely sad. The heroine is just too cute, can't fap to that

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
How complete is his route?
Matt has like 3 scenes. Theirs i think 2 more that are in the game but they have no CG. More will be added sooner or later. Hoping we get a dominate path for Matt too so we can make em our bitch ya know lol

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Matt has like 3 scenes. Theirs i think 2 more that are in the game but they have no CG. More will be added sooner or later. Hoping we get a dominate path for Matt too so we can make em our bitch ya know lol
Yes, you wouldn't perhaps have or know of any walkthrough?

FapyJOE

Apr 6, 2018
is there any guide or walkthrough for this cuz i cant seen to trigger any of the scenes on the update

LiteralAutist

Nov 9, 2017
is there any guide or walkthrough for this cuz i cant seen to trigger any of the scenes on the update
the update that is here on f95 is really buggy, but you can go over to their patreon where they released the patch (patreon exclusive tho) fixing the new scenes and making them actually play.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
The version that was posted on here is a buggy version. The patched version is on our Patreon.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes