Dave 237

May 29, 2018
The version that was posted on here is a buggy version. The patched version is on our Patreon.
will this game be forever free or will it have a price? also, have you considered voice acting or is that something for the very far future?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
will this game be forever free or will it have a price? also, have you considered voice acting or is that something for the very far future?
No. We're planning on having 0.20 be the final version that will become public. There are a lot of things we're reworking with this update that will be announced later.

Are certain android devices just unable to download this? No matter how i try. I'm never able to
You should be able to download it no problem. I can't say this for everyone, but with mine I'm able to download and install it no problem.

dillnex30

Sep 23, 2019
I have to say, I love how the Violet Dom storyline and the bakery (which, after some of the most recent parts I've played, am now dubbing the Bakery Bimbo storyline) crossover with each other

Reactions: tonicase24

dillnex30

Sep 23, 2019
Speaking of, is there currently nothing that happens with Violet after that scene where you have to choose between one of the two? Because I was looking forward to the next punishment...

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
Despite how great the game and the art-work is, I was kind of disappointed by how "shallow" each of the routes were. Most routes end in a couple of events, to never be seen again. The only sexual repeatable event that I've found so far is the car wash. And whilst Matt and Kate(cafe/bar) has a few scenes, Violet and the Bakery have barely anything beside a (admittedly good) build up for something that isn't there yet (also, I'm a bit salty that I can't have a thing with Lisa [yet, hopefully]) and maybe I've missed something but the Cheerleading club is nothing but window dressing with nothing happening with it.

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
Despite how great the game and the art-work is, I was kind of disappointed by how "shallow" each of the routes were. Most routes end in a couple of events, to never be seen again. The only sexual repeatable event that I've found so far is the car wash. And whilst Matt and Kate(cafe/bar) has a few scenes, Violet and the Bakery have barely anything beside a (admittedly good) build up for something that isn't there yet (also, I'm a bit salty that I can't have a thing with Lisa [yet, hopefully]) and maybe I've missed something but the Cheerleading club is nothing but window dressing with nothing happening with it.
1. A lot of the routes are far from done. In fact there's even a chart showing their completion percentages. F95 is being weird right now so I'll just type it out.

Matt's Route - 1%

Violet's Route - 10%

Kate's Route - 8%

Cafe Route - 22%

Bakery Route - 26%

Club Routes(Cheerleading, Track, and Yearbook) - 3%

Damien's Route - 4%

And then there's all the side routes that have barely gotten started and even more routes that have yet to be added. The game is far from done, after all it's currently going into version 0.20. With more financial support, the devs could devote more time to writing and thus finish more content for the routes(CG's not withstanding) per update.

2. The clubs are slow burns, they're not intended to entirely be sexual romps. There's a build up to them. Not to mention as shown above the route's in general are only at 3% completion.

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
1. A lot of the routes are far from done. In fact there's even a chart showing their completion percentages. F95 is being weird right now so I'll just type it out.

Matt's Route - 1%

Violet's Route - 10%

Kate's Route - 8%

Cafe Route - 22%

Bakery Route - 26%

Club Routes(Cheerleading, Track, and Yearbook) - 3%

Damien's Route - 4%

And then there's all the side routes that have barely gotten started and even more routes that have yet to be added. The game is far from done, after all it's currently going into version 0.20. With more financial support, the devs could devote more time to writing and thus finish more content for the routes(CG's not withstanding) per update.

2. The clubs are slow burns, they're not intended to entirely be sexual romps. There's a build up to them. Not to mention as shown above the route's in general are only at 3% completion.
Thanks for clearing up how much of the game is done but I still think it's a bit "meager" if the game is in production since 2018. But what is in the game right now, is pretty solid.

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
Thanks for clearing up how much of the game is done but I still think it's a bit "meager" if the game is in production since 2018. But what is in the game right now, is pretty solid.
No problem. From what I recall the goal was August 2020, which at this rate I don't think they'll hit that unless Patreon support explodes. Unlike some devs I've seen on here, the Uni devs operate on a budget and nothing gets done unless it fits into the monthly budget. They're adamant about making sure their developers are paid appropriately for their work, which is a stark contrast to, say, the Legend of Krystal devs who will look at what they're being paid, say "fuck it" and pump out work that's far above their pay grade, both in terms of quality and quantity.

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
No problem. From what I recall the goal was August 2020, which at this rate I don't think they'll hit that unless Patreon support explodes. Unlike some devs I've seen on here, the Uni devs operate on a budget and nothing gets done unless it fits into the monthly budget. They're adamant about making sure their developers are paid appropriately for their work, which is a stark contrast to, say, the Legend of Krystal devs who will look at what they're being paid, say "fuck it" and pump out work that's far above their pay grade, both in terms of quality and quantity.
I don't think even that would really help, considering the game is probably not even 1/5th ready, they'd need an entire group of coders and artists to make the deadline, that is only 6 month away. And that doesn't take into account that maybe they'll expand some of the routes or add some new ones or whatever, bringing the overall percentage down.

On another note, I'm sad that Lisa isn't a separate piece of the Bakery route :( .

dillnex30

Sep 23, 2019
Leaving aside the first point, which I would find very uncomfortable to be something that I'm not. The main point that I had is exactly what you say, a sub/dom stat helps the game and it makes sense.

I basically critic mainly not that you can have both routes with Violette, but rather how you get them, if in my playthrough I'm dominant, I would expect to only have the dominant option, if I'm submissive then only the submissive option.

Being neutral would kind of mean that you aren't interested in neither, at least at that moment I would guess.
A bit late to the party, but...

Ladies, you're both beautiful. But, instead of arguing over weather or not it's bullshit, why don't we all just agree that no mater what we chose, we still thought it was hot.

Agreed?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
There's a lot happening in the background with the Bakery that hasn't been revealed quite yet, and Lisa is strictly straight so no yuri with her unless Keith wants it.

There is a lot of work to be done on Uni and we're moving at a steady pace, it's fair to say we will not reach the August deadline of course, but I do believe we will have significant progress by then on many of the routes.

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
There's a lot happening in the background with the Bakery that hasn't been revealed quite yet, and Lisa is strictly straight so no yuri with her unless Keith wants it.

There is a lot of work to be done on Uni and we're moving at a steady pace, it's fair to say we will not reach the August deadline of course, but I do believe we will have significant progress by then on many of the routes.
Aww for the first part (not a fan of that sleezy bastard, but I take all the Lisa I can get), yay for the second. But considering you probably can't fund everything through patreon that easily, it's understandable that you have to pace yourself to not starve or burn out. So good luck with the project and I'm hoping that you'll succeed with your endeavour.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Aww for the first part (not a fan of that sleezy bastard, but I take all the Lisa I can get), yay for the second. But considering you probably can't fund everything through patreon that easily, it's understandable that you have to pace yourself to not starve or burn out. So good luck with the project and I'm hoping that you'll succeed with your endeavour.
Thanks man. :D

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
no image every dream when main character have a sexual dream only text based , is it bug or not ? i download from patreon

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
no image every dream when main character have a sexual dream only text based , is it bug or not ? i download from patreon
Dreams are text only.
Dreams Sequences are offered to the $20 tier as a reward. This is offered by our writer for free.
Images are not apart of this because of the amount of time it would take away from the development of the main game.
For us to offer a dream sequence that covers the cost of development time lost, plus the image it would be well above $200, at that point you would be better off commissioning a separate artist to make the image.

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
Dreams are text only.
Dreams Sequences are offered to the $20 tier as a reward. This is offered by our writer for free.
Images are not apart of this because of the amount of time it would take away from the development of the main game.
For us to offer a dream sequence that covers the cost of development time lost, plus the image it would be well above $200, at that point you would be better off commissioning a separate artist to make the image.
i see , thank you very much , now i understand , keep up the good work !

Feb 21, 2020
Hizor---) Hi , Will you add correct pictures for the bimbo path from bakery ? ( blond hair for example) and will you soon add more contents to this path ? Insane game !!!

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes