Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Just wanted to share, I'm trying to write a rape side-event for this game, no idea how long it will take but I commissioned sketches already:
Very nice. If you'd like, we can work on a way to have this work with the base game as a DLC type of content. It would be a great way for us to experiment with DLC Add-on content that may violate Patreon's TOS. And help with further mods people may want to do.

Though of course we would have to review the content first once it's finished.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
So these cosmetic changes (blonde hair, breast implants) are just templates for now and doesnt actually change the look of your character?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
So these cosmetic changes (blonde hair, breast implants) are just templates for now and doesnt actually change the look of your character?
It does. We got it all in the game and working. Just need to polish it a ton since quite a few things broke when we added it in.

nice to see Dev to support DLC
Making it easier for people to add mods for the game is definitely something we want to explore in the future.

Ishtvan

Feb 1, 2018
So are there are any plans for adding more yuri, or any new content for the Violet? As for me, it's kinda strange, that protag having sex in almost any other route, except pure lesbian.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Wow, I'm very positively surprised by the reaction. Now I've got some pressure ...

Very nice. If you'd like, we can work on a way to have this work with the base game as a DLC type of content. It would be a great way for us to experiment with DLC Add-on content that may violate Patreon's TOS. And help with further mods people may want to do.

Though of course we would have to review the content first once it's finished.
The integration seems to be surprisingly easy so far, I won't probably even need any work from your side. (I use rpaxtractor, can give more details if you're interested).

Regarding content, I'd be pleased to let you review it, but I'm afraid it will differ quite a lot in style/quality:
- Theme: will be darker, with some ryona part (but I'll make it optional).
- Writing: I'm not a native speaker.
- Pictures: the artist I commissioned has a very different art style, though I told him to imitate yours and the result is decent imo.

Reactions: BruceLee73

LiteralAutist

Nov 9, 2017
Just wanted to share, I'm trying to write a rape side-event for this game, no idea how long it will take but I commissioned sketches already:
The integration seems to be surprisingly easy so far, I won't probably even need any work from your side. (I use rpaxtractor, can give more details if you're interested).

Regarding content, I'd be pleased to let you review it, but I'm afraid it will differ quite a lot in style/quality:
- Theme: will be darker, with some ryona part (but I'll make it optional).
- Writing: I'm not a native speaker.
- Pictures: the artist I commissioned has a very different art style, though I told him to imitate yours and the result is decent imo.
hope you manage to pull it off and its great that Hizor had a positive reaction and would like to add mod support to the game at some point.

LyxarianLord

Jun 3, 2018
So are there are any plans for adding more yuri, or any new content for the Violet? As for me, it's kinda strange, that protag having sex in almost any other route, except pure lesbian.
They have violets route listed as 10% completed. So i imagine there will be plenty of violet stuff in the future. Don't know when it will come though

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
guide for the bakery bimbo path?

oh nvm i figured it out, but was a little disappointed that there are no visual differences, but i guess that is being worked on for the 2.0 version.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes