Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i have a lot of black screen too :(
The game isn't finished yet only some of the scenes have art, so there are many scenes that are just text, it isn't a bug or error you will just have to wait for Hizor to add the art for those scenes which they are doing as fast as they can.

Reactions: galaxiel

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
The game would be fun if the scenes had CG. Love the story, the random events and the different paths. It's too bad it's missing a lot of CG.

galaxiel

Jun 1, 2018
The game isn't finished yet only some of the scenes have art, so there are many scenes that are just text, it isn't a bug or error you will just have to wait for Hizor to add the art for those scenes which they are doing as fast as they can.
I don't get it. what the point to have text without picture. I'm pretty sure that ppl prefer wait and have all the content rather than have to replay things to see everything
(sorry for my engish)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I don't get it. what the point to have text without picture. I'm pretty sure that ppl prefer wait and have all the content rather than have to replay things to see everything
(sorry for my engish)
It can cost a lot of money to get custom art done for a game so Hizor are adding it in as and when they can.

VernonSchillinger

Dec 23, 2018
Liked Matt's route. One thing that bothers me is that if you don't submit to him, he will get blackmail material by photographing you in the shower. If you then defy him, he will post those publicly, resulting in the same bad ending you'd get if you had at first cooperated with him, and then defied him, even though the situation should be drastically different in that case. Hentai logic, I guess.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
This, and text only games DO exist now, and some people like them, some don't, it sure does vary.
The way you construct scenes with the writing and environmental/ui context is different for text only games vs ones with cg's
In this game they're made to fit a CG so when the images are not there the scene is pretty useless.

I like the Matt, Violet slave, bakery sub routes, I assume in the future you can't do all scenes in the same playtrough.
The amount of paths that become dead ends is a problem. That and the cg's make it so you really should wait until the game is completed before playing.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Great game! Hoping we get the CGs for the blond hair and the boobjob in the next update.
We're hoping to get that out with 0.20 or 0.21 at the latest.
We don't want to make a blonde variant of every single outfit, and the same goes for the boobs. To achieve doing this without having the game triple in size we're reworking the main characters sprite system to be more malleable.

Reactions: jörgen hermansson
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes