Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Hello, anyone knows any website in English to download visual novels and hentai games in Japanese for free?
You should be asking this question in a different thread. But....

>For your request well this website is good enough, just use the search bar and take advantages of tags like "Japanese" or "visual novel".

> this is for visual novels specifically.

Reactions: joehoe

Malikythe

Dec 24, 2017
I don't mind the lack of CGs, a well-written scene can sometimes be better in imagination than any art. But I'd kill for a scene guide or even a list of implemented scenes (Where "scene" means some kind of sexual or fetish interaction with another character). I tried playing a shy, studious MC and got a sleepover with Violet that hinted at some femdom content with her and the yearbook club seemed like it was leading to either some voyeur content with Sophie or teacher's pet stuff with the club leader, but ultimately I just got "This is the end of the current build" without knowing whether there were scenes I'd missed because of stats or choices.

e: Included in my wish for a scene list is an explanation of how dreams trigger. Early in the game my character started having a dream about her coworker's feet, but I'm not particularly into feet so I backed up a few entries, turned feet off in the dream settings and resumed. That dream didn't happen as I advanced again and there were no further dreams for the rest of the game.

Reactions: joehoe

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
It's really weird for someone not paying for the game to complain about the lack of CGs. Devs need money to pay for art. If folks want CGs, they gotta donate. Simple as that.
That's a two-way street though, there's always the fear that it'll turn into Sarah's Life or Breeding Season where the dev takes everyone's money and drags their feet for months before disappearing. Unfortunately Patreon has many examples of that happening, though I'm not trying to restart that tired debate.

I'm most likely to support someone that has shown they have a real passion for developing the game and then the support helps them out, such as Taifun Riders.

Reactions: Androvinus

dreganastra

Oct 21, 2018
I don't mind lack of CG's but there's really not much of... anything at all. like the beta ends after 30-40 ish days and 3/4 of those are "you go to school, nothing interesting happens, you go to work, nothing interesting happens, you wander the streets, you encounter a lottery salesmen, nothing interesting happens"

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Well, I still think the game is great regardless. Games like Newlife have 0 CG or art at all and are still very popular.
Even text only events can be interesting and done properly.

However, while I still love and praise this game, I would like to see more CG in the updates as well.
Now with over 500$ a month that should be possible in my opinion, because if the artist in your team charges like 100$ for 1 CG (I dont know how much he gets, I'm just assuming by the lack of CG's and the money discussion) you should honestly replace him in the first place.

I get it, not everyone can do original art and it does take passion and time, but if the artist wants the project to succeed as well as the developers and players want it to do, then he should put money last and invest some free time to provide atleast some more CG.
People will probably support the game even more once it starts to have CG's for all the scenes and routes.

Anyways, still loving the game and where its going so far. Just wanted to share my opinion.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Included in my wish for a scene list is an explanation of how dreams trigger.
There are very few dreams currently as they only get handled as scenes that are requested by certain Patrons. Thus the inclusion of the dream settings which allows you to turn off what you don't want to see in that regard.
On another note, the "End of Beta" is timed so that you would've run out of content on the route you were pursuing, and in this case, it seemed to be that way. We do increase the day count with each update and eventually will add a "Free Mode" where you set the day limit once we have fully completed a route.

I'm most likely to support someone that has shown they have a real passion for developing the game and then the support helps them out, such as Taifun Riders.
We have no intention of abandoning the project, though I hope our future updates will give you the proof of that.

However, while I still love and praise this game, I would like to see more CG in the updates as well.
Now with over 500$ a month that should be possible in my opinion
I'm very glad that you are enjoying the game and I commend you for doing your research. Currently, we are able to add a character sprite each month with what we make without going into the negatives. (This was a major problem until only recently)
Yes, $500 a month would be plenty if it was all it was going towards was only art, but there are other costs as well that dictate our decisions.

Now as for more art in general, all I can say right now is that we are working on something that will address many of the complaints that have been posted. We have been listening and discussing many of the valid points made by the players, all we ask is to be patient with us.
Adukan is on the horizon.

Reactions: Deleted member 7304

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
Alright played through what little there was. As I said before, this game has potential. The dialogue is rough and there's still not enough content. Most of what's in are a few scenes that could have some promise. But at the rate it is, this game is still very rough.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018

Hey guys!
Version 0.7.37 just launched on our Patreon! That means that 0.6.33 just became public as well!

We've worked diligently during the last month, and have made quite a few technical advancements as well allowing us to open door to features we previously thought almost impossible.
With this update as you can see for yourself above we bring to you new outfits for the MC depending on which club she is currently in. A new outfit for Kate during scenes outside of the workplace, and finally Matt now has eyes!

The events for this month add events to both of the jobs in Uni focusing on building the characters you are working beside in these jobs. For 0.8 we want to focus on adding in more sexy time for you guys to enjoy since we've been working more on the characters themselves rather than the hentai aspect of the game.

With that, the new version is out with new content for you to play with, and if you'd like to consider helping us out by supporting us on Patreon then everyone here at Hizor Games appreciates it; as this helps us get more art and writing done for the game!

Have fun!

Pick up 0.7.37 Here on our Patreon! Or the Public Version 0.6.33!

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
i really like the look of this game.
How much content does 0.6.33a have?
There is a good amount of events, it's largely text as of right now with most of the art being character sprites.
But it never hurts to give it a try and decide for yourself if you like it or not.

Reactions: reallybadman

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
There is a good amount of events, it's largely text as of right now with most of the art being character sprites.
But it never hurts to give it a try and decide for yourself if you like it or not.
i tried and i loved it.
Looking forward to future updates. :coffee:

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes